The State of Early Access - Update #02

Issues for the sands and bottle - Would you consider to make the bottle used for pickle and jam recycleable? for most of the maps the sands resource is limited or far away, it can not support the bottle cosumption long enough. you can set a attrition rate and recycle cost (e.g. water) there

6 Likes

I can’t agree the tree issue more, my town needs wood eagerly

2 Likes

I think a forester would be a better option so you can make a sustainable wood industry, maybe make it a tier 3/4 building/upgrade? You don’t need one in the beginning.

4 Likes

I don’t think so it shouldn’t change the difficulty, it was really frustrating when you had to wait 2-4 years for a soap so the house can be upgraded.

And by improving raid strength it should give more challenge.

1 Like

not really, after 60-80 years you should be able to buy plenty of wood and with a few lumber camps around the city just cycling through different forests it should be more than sustainable

Already being addressed

4 Likes

I agree that this is working for most of the players (my current strategy too). But I see some people going insane on production chains. :wink: To please that audience I rather prefer a forester above custom tree planting tools being used for this purpose. But indeed, this topic is adressed before so we will wait patiently. :smiley:

I look forward to the next test, the changes sound very good for now :+1:

I didn’t say that difficulty will be changed. Did you miss quote?

Hopefully gets integrated into the work camp. Would be annoying to have 2 separate professions for tree farming. Honestly it would make sense for it to replace the work camp…since stones are 1x use you can just manually harvest them.

1 Like

nice, cant wait for the updates

TRADING POST: Please, it would be great if you could implement in this update too

• a storage stock limit setting, so everything above should go to trading post - plus automatic option.

The current limit on amount to send only to trading post from storages is not very practical, only for emptying the storage f.i., and yes send immidiatly more, but the automic stock trading post option will always lead to have nothing left in the town.
You have to constantly check the trading post and every item, which is in a way very tiring.

3 Likes

Beware that Vlad the Impaler do not host your festival… :cold_face: :scream:

Nice, same thing for orchards, unlesse i missed something, i would like to have the arborist maintain the plot as i set it, even if it means replanting replacing on its own…

3 Likes

Can someone correct the spelling of the word Theatre in the game and get rid of ‘Theater’ lol plz?, just saying!

1 Like

I will note that we are a US-based studio. :wink:

3 Likes

Lol, no offence meant, I’m just going by the correct England UK spelling not the US version but as you are a US based studio I suppose it will have to stay then?, English is English…there shouldn’t be ‘other’ versions!?..just saying.

1 Like

That’s like saying French is French or German is German. But there are Swiss French and Swiss German, Quebec French, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, etc. No language is static and there are regional dialects galore of them as well.

4 Likes

Like the Spanish translation, when I look for information on the stable, it appears as a barn.
Greetings, I hope soon the new update.

Will something be done to make ALL the water clear from being blacked out when a citizen has walked all around a lake plz?, obv a villager can’t walk into the middle of deep water but then that means it remains blacked out in the centre of a lake?

4 Likes