The State of Early Access - Update #06

I would just so love to see’em releasing it Sunday literally one minute before midnight :smile:

It’d be nice to be able to trigger raids manually (with relevant options about size, number of fronts, and ‘type’ of raid). Sometimes I find myself wanting to start in pacifist mode so I can make my town pretty without the pressure of defending against raids, but I still want to test my defenses eventually. Or just unleash heck on my people: a bit like the disaster buttons in SimCity.

1 Like

so i lke that idea but with a twist. the twist being banking say half the raid. 1 st raid 18 then nine to the bank other nine vanish 2nd raid 20 so 10 to the bank. now if you hit the raid button you have a raid of 19. do this for 50 to 75 years lol hope you defense hold

Love the roadmap you guys planned out. Absolutely 10/10 stuff.
If anything can you add even harder difficulties for the sadistic people? I find myself blasting through the hardest map tier and difficulty levels with ease. Could you consider making a game mod that requires you to have hundreds of hours in the game to prevail in? Cause the second you have 3 cavalry stables with lancers its GG they run over 200 raiders without even thinking about it.
In other words, were people that prefer to play hardcore and like having to go again hours upon hours in the game, would love a bone for us. you know, endless play hardest difficulty frost punk, deity lovers in Civ and so on. Make us sweat for hundreds of hours trying to micromanage the living crap out of each poor soul having to suffer under our command.

1 Like