The Trophy Room

nice one, playing HC char now , building around those longswords, have a lot of fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

Holy moly. Mind you that this one cannot be vendor farmed like the previous one I posted (which makes it easy to get double rares).

[edit] A simple Charged yellow prefix with flat and Physical to Lightning conversion might be better than Runecaster’s though.

storm halberd

3 Likes

Only downside I can think of is only the max 40% physical to lightning with Ultos necklace and component, but it’s not a big deal.

1 Like

Good catch, I forgot about. I think together with not having flat on the prefix this make Runecaster’s worse than even a simple Charged yellow prefix with conversion and flat

TF is this?? Bias on affixes, they said.

1 Like

Works for both for lightning and aether storm totems.

1 Like

Premium loot

2 Likes

That one time when the affix aligns together

2 Likes

Pretty sweet. Making a ranged Cooldown PS after new patch I think.

1 Like

Nice one! Leveling now Druid of this kind… Would be awesome to have smth like that…

1 Like

I was vendor farming for Bargoll’s Root and I saw this. Figured I should buy it lol.

neither is a double IM I really don’t see why it should be in this trophy room next to big items

Then just go up a few posts. I can see 2 just by going back as far as January this year.

These gloves may be good for some Shaman pet builds :thinking:.

3 Likes

Time to make some Bleeding Trickster! :grinning:

And… I do not know, Acid Paladin?

3 Likes

A lucky drop from Bloodfeast :grinning:.
mark_of_demonic_butcher

2 Likes

Wola, I am the true flaming naw!!! Gonna build Ms. America with this item.

3 Likes

Sorry for being a party pooper but I’d reset farm Hyram for a one that has some Phys Res prefix. But maybe your toon will be tanky enough without it.

Btw, this shield has a lot of Fire / Burn Retal on both prefix and suffix, might be BIS for some Fire / Burn Retal Aegis / Righeous Fervor build.
Even Acid / Poison Retal acid Fire can be converted easily. Although I don’t know how strong would be such a build these days.

1 Like

Today was one of my luckiest days ever in the game. I’m playing an Acid Pet Witch Hunter and i was interested in doing some experiments with a few items after finishing. One of them is Balegor’s Crusher. This dropped on my first fight against him.

Then one of those gun wielding cannibals dropped this. I’m not sure if i’m going to use it on this build but i’m definitely using this for something.

Then this dropped which is very interesting for me. Probably going to use it on another Vindicator build. And the cherry on top of everything was the Mythical Spark of Ultos finally dropping from the chest after Gargabol. I have been waiting for this for quite some time because of an Elementalist that i theorycrafted. What a day!

this is pretty good for a battlemage right?

7 Likes