The Undying Spellbinder.... GIVE ME YOUR DAMN LIFE

Hi everyone, this is my first share here and i hope you like it, also i will be glade if any one added suggestions to make it even better :slight_smile:

The build :slight_smile:

for now its a 168660 DPS for Drain Essence, witch i think its WOW :slight_smile:
Skills and devotions with out gear:
http://www.grimtools.com/calc/d2jBAjv2
remember its only at elite so you will have 3 more points to use later ā€¦
Skills and devotion with gear:
http://www.grimtools.com/calc/0V0A6YMZ

Skills:

• i did chose siphon souls over ravenous earth coz the play style, RE does not drain life right :slight_smile: also i found that inside SoT or when enemies show up from earth, SS is far better counter it kills everything that show up not like RE i just feel it useless.
  • i love Ill Omen, its a great CC and that skill spread out like fire on gas, with the arcane bomb attached to it, believe me its a disaster combo.
  • sometime i give up Siphon Souls and get Reap Spirit as a single target heavy nuke (for just fun), in that case i put the rest of the skill points in Fabric of reality for more Aether dmg, which boost my DE up to +172k DPS, personally i dont command it coz on Ultimate you will get ganged A LOT and you will find your self 1 vs +10 or more specially in AoM and then Siphon Souls will shine and save your life as you drain HP from all of them + the debuff in their offence.
  • this is my current build now:
    http://www.grimtools.com/calc/dVbK6lEZ
    i droped down the Sphere of Protection and maxed out Fabric of Reality and Elemental Balance for extra dmg and 2% more in crt dmg, now DE is 183188 DPS, also the Sphere looks sux coz the head end up out from it and does not suit the look of the skulls and bone shield around me lol

Devotion Skills:
Arcane Bomb will be attached to Ill Omen.
Wayward soul will be attached to spectral binding.
Will of Rattosh will be attached to Drain Essence.
Cleansing Water will be attached to Aether Corruption (i only use Aether Corruption on single target bosses, which make CW good with it so you hit the boss with -25% attack speed - -25% casting speed - 50% slow + cleansing all in one hit).

States:
Physique: 85
Cunning:20 (enough to use the gun)
Spirit: 0

Component & Augment:
Weapon > Seal Of Corruption - Imp eye powder
Off-Hand > Wrathstone - Imp eye powder
Amulet > Seal of Annihilation - Uroboruuks path Rings > Mark of Illusion - Uroboruuks path
Medal > Arcane Spark
Head > Living Armor - Coven Black Ash
Chest > Chain of Oleron - Coven Black Ash
Pants > Silk Swatch - Coven Bloodied Ash
Belt > Ugdenbog Leather - Coven Bloodied Ash
Boot > Mark of Mogdrogen - Coven Black Ash
Hand > Restless Remains - Mankinds vigil Shoulder > Enchanted Earth - Mankinds vigil

Notes:

• for the rings, you can use double Mythical Scream of The Aether, but from tests i done, i found that the -15% Aether resist from the Band ring is far better, also for the resistance.
  • Giant Blood is good but Wayward soul has shorter cool down and the different in healing is not that much, also i dont need the extra HP and HP regen, what i have is more than enough,so i went for the dmg, thats why Chariot of the Dead came above Behemoth.

I hope you all will like it, also any suggestions to make it better is always welcome :slight_smile:

Attachment: DPS.jpg
Attachment: res.jpg
Attachment: max.jpg
Attachment: mod.jpg

Hey! Thanks for the build, Iā€™m going to try it. Especially with Drain Essence :slight_smile:
Not so easy to gather all this mythical stuff though.

Also, if you could post a short video of the build in use would be great. Cheers.

thank you and wish you luck trying it :slight_smile:
i will try to post the video but not sure when tho, life dont give me must free time to play lately .
about gearing, once i felt good with my gear and got some potion of clarity +100% xp, i left the game and went to the Crucible farming Gladiator level there till level 100 and got all my gear from there, i did not farmed any nemesis at all, if you need help with any part of it let me know i will send you the items you miss on a save file :slight_smile: GL

hi there ā€¦

your build looks interesting - can you make a video, would be interesting seeing it in action.

btw is your build realy gladiator cruicible farming able even with extra spawn and the evilists nemesis ?

all other content doable like avatar of modrogen ?

thx for answering