The weakening of Dervish and Belgothian's Slaughter Set is unnecessary

1. “Reduced Cold damage modifier for cold variant of Righteous Fellow to 25.”, “Ethical Icekorn Talons: Reduced Cold damage modifier for Righteous Fellow to 10.”
    Dervish who uses ice attributes for combat, is a balanced profession. He cannot reach Righteous Farvor above level 24, and he is not even stronger than Saboteur. These two changes will significantly weaken his strength, which is completely unnecessary.

2.“The Vileblade Pact Set: replaced% Physical Resistance bonus with (8% Health) 60 Defensive Ability bonus”
The strongest use of poison attributes in combat, Dervish, does not wear “The Vileblade Pact Set”, but rather wears scattered “Monster Infrequents”. The Vileblade Pact Set is in a balanced state after losing its Physical Resistance, and further weakening is unnecessary.

1. “Belgothian’s Slaughter Set: reduced% Weight damage on the awarded skill”
    Whether its Blademaster or Infiltrator wearing Belgothian’s Slaughter Set, they are both vulnerable professions with very limited long-range killing abilities and fragile bodies, with high individual damage being their only advantage. They also did not enjoy the strengthening of Cadence. Reduced% Weapon damage will give them a fatal blow, rendering them useless.
4 Likes

The truly dominant profession is Warlord, which possesses high health, high armor, and high damage at the same time.

This BD which wearing such rudimentary equipments can even complete Shattered Realm 75-76 in 4 minutes and 18 seconds!
He is much stronger than Nightblade, and there is no reason to weaken Nightblade’s equipment, making Nightblade’s situation even worse :sob: :sob:

3 Likes

i don’t understand this point ngl?
you say we dont’ wear the vileblade set because MIs are better; then why does it matter the set gets reduced phys res?
moreover, reduced phys res is what this patch is about it’s happening everywhere for basically everything, and the set is then getting health and DA in return like others - phys res is going on 1.2.1

I agree with removing its Physical Resistance, but changing 8% Health to 60 Defensive Ability seems to be a weakening.

Oh, just now I realized that I seemed to have made a mistake. From the perspective of Augments, 8% Health and 60 Defense seem to be equivalent.

Thank you for your reminder. Perhaps I should edit and remove this second paragraph.

:rofl:

I understand that this is a mistranslation issue, but this makes me wonder - what damage type will Unethical Icecorn Talons have?

5 Likes

Haha, I copied this sentence from the Changelog Monitor and didn’t notice it. In fact, it is called Mysthical Iceskorn Talons. :rofl:

1 Like