Theorycraft for Aether Grenado with CT

While farming Cronley rep I was thinking about making an RP character that started as a grunt in Cronley’s ranks and worked his way up to join the Ascended members. I hoped there was a Conduit that transformed Grenado into aether (and there was), so I started to plan. I bumbled around on my own for awhile and then I thought to check the recent Top 20 thread. I found an aether CT Spellbinder in the spreadsheet by nofika, so I switched Shieldbreaker for Sorcerer and started modifying.

Here is what I came up with: Sorcerer, Level 100 (GD 1.2.0.5) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator

I am hoping for some comments/advice regarding the build, as well as the best ways to use the remaining skill points and attribute points. There is only one green which is a Fabius Shoulderguard, so I built around it without any affixes. I have a few copies in the bank to choose from: I think Tempest of Attack and Vigorous of the Flesh Hulk are the best ones I have but am happy to hear thoughts regarding what would help the build the most. (I took it for the +3 to Grenado). I wanted Grenado to be the star but it was hard to find support for it and aether, and I found so many sources of aether that helped CT.

Thank you for any comments and suggestions!