There is a bug where some explanations are not visible in Korean. (PC Vesion 1.2.0.5)

There is an issue where the skill descriptions for some classes are not displayed correctly.

• Shaman ‘Torrent’
  • Inquisitor ‘Vigor’
  • Oathkeeper ‘Safeguard’

Also, the level up text is displayed incorrectly.

Although I don’t understand Korean, I compared the English text and found that the three items you listed are all due to the lack of an “=” sign at the end of the tag.
Below is the Korean package where I have corrected three of your example sentences. You can replace the original file to try the effect. (…/Grim Dawn/resources/Text_KO.arc)
Text_KO.zip (1.6 MB)

tagClass06SkillDescription02C=급류와 같은 힘이 샤먼의 무기를 통해 폭포와 같이 터져나오면서, 주변의 적에게 충격을 가하고 멀리 있는 적에게로 옮겨간다.

tagGDX1Class07SkillDescription03B=숙련된 인퀴지터가 끝장내기로 마음먹은 사냥감을 향해 움직일 때는 어떤 것으로도 막기 힘들다.

tagGDX2Class09SkillDescription11A=숙달된 오스키퍼의 손안에서, 방패는 무적의 방어수단일 뿐만 아니라 가공할 무기이다. ^o이 기술은 방패용 보너스입니다.

In addition, many missing entries and untranslated content were found in other Korean texts. It is best to find a professional Korean translator to proofread it.

1 Like

Thanks for your comment.
By using the file you upload, the text output problem has been resolved, but another problem arises.

As I can see, this is 1.2.1PT issue. I have 1.2 unpacked files and it have not that issue.

In 1.2.1. translation removed English commentary and with it also broke some tags, how tt300 discovered missed “=”

v1.2
tagClass06SkillDescription02C=^s(Torrent){^n}^w급류와 같은 힘이 샤먼의 무기를 통해 폭포와 같이 터져나오면서, 주변의 적에게 충격을 가하고 멀리 있는 적에게로 옮겨간다.
v1.2.1
tagClass06SkillDescription02C급류와 같은 힘이 샤먼의 무기를 통해 폭포와 같이 터져나오면서, 주변의 적에게 충격을 가하고 멀리 있는 적에게로 옮겨간다.

What about “?” instead of mastery names, that is .arc file repacking problem. DLC files must be packed before base game.

1 Like

Try this.
Text_KO.zip (1.5 MB)

1 Like

It works! Thanks!

It was not question, but statement: […] it also broke some tags, how […] missed “=”.
May be just word “how” not suitable.

Thanks for the report. Will be fixed in v1.2.1.0.

1 Like

Thank you!
Additionally, I found something incorrectly written in the skill description.

Soldier - ‘Zolhan’s Technique’.
There is a meaningless ‘w’ at the beginning of the description.
and the word weapon(무기) is written twice in the description.(It’s like this: weaponweapon)
wsr4y4w6