There's more to this arc

its no void, but dirt on black carpet. also lul 1h blade arc nub so much for 2k hours playtime (here’s to hoping 1hba will work nice after 1.1.6.x)

I want a flaming and electric Blade Arc, dammit.

1 Like

HP bars OP, pls nerf.

ditto stole me thunder

1 Like

Invisible enemies that only spawn at the Bridge of Death if you screw up these questions 3.

A wound like bloody tear cut wide open in the air .:heart_eyes:
That would be great if we could play chaos TSS or Fallen Comet with FX as well. We barely see any skill with blackish FX in GD.

Hooray for more chaos support!

Its a shame really for a game that prides itself with dark grim undertones. Sadly the lack of dark and bleeding eyecandy skills is quite disturbing and immersion breaking.

1 Like

black fx mostly blend in with chaos effects (reddish/pinkish black), cold effects (yugol-related bluish-black) bleed pools (reddish/orangeish black).

obsidian spikes are also almost fully black though.

Thermite Mine has nice black fx too. Somehow obsidian spikes are close to Physx to me. Considering half of the surrounding in game is black, maybe it blends in too well and the color won’t popup, technical issue, layers of colors, or design choice I don’t know.
Take this pic for example and imagine it’s fire AAR, we could still see black particle with black background.

Imagining that chaos FoI has two layers intertwine like pic below.

I’m not complaining fx we have now is not good enough, it’s great. Only fx with black is almost invisible.

2 Likes

I hope after this arc, we move to the townbuilder game’s reveal and release.

I think we all hope that if that means you moving to another forum, party pooper.

2 Likes

You asked for your whine thread to be locked, but to me it looks like it’s still needed.

7 Likes

keep that thread away from me… okay i wont whine again… must blindly follow and obey Crate Entertainment… promise Z, ban me immediately if i do complain again…

Careful what you ask for, I’ve given out bans people asked for several times now. :wink:

11 Likes

Nice troll Z

Placing a random footprint that should simply bring us to hype heaven.

Not this time… guess you ruined your 1st April fool.

9/10 on this one :grimacing:

PS: Don’t ban me for bringing the people back to the floor of the facts. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Does someone else asking for him to be banned count?

If so please just do it…

O M G I LOVE THIS
Please try again for the DEE <3