There's more to this arc

Clearly the holidays were too refreshing…or maybe it was the “peace” and “quiet” of children at home for 12 days straight.

Stay tuned for 01/13/2020 for other…surprises. :smiley:

29 Likes

Damn you! I already have problems getting to sleep!!!
And now this!
Plan B, start chewing on toenails…

Uh oh, soon we’ll all be rolling blade arc warlords/warders/insert other soldier combos here.

Hm, interesting…Chaos Blade Arc confirmed? :blush:

Chaos BA is already a thing via Eldritch Gaze helmet, and it seems like this is what Zantai’s character is wearing. Unless he’s trolling us and it’s just an illusion.

1 Like

Maybe. :slight_smile:
I just took a look at the skills and it is clearly a Witchblade with Doom Bolt, Solael´s Witchfire and Sigil of Consumption so I assumed Chaos. But the noob (:wink: ) tries to make a hybrid build with birbs…#trashbuilds2020. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Could be more than just Chaos. We have conversions for Fire and Vitality Blade Arc too, would be great to see FX changes for those too :pray:

1 Like

Yeah. Would like to see a nice FX to Bleeding though. :anguished:

3 Likes

Looks awesome :+1:! Chaos Witchblades will definitely appreciate that. Cannot wait to see the results.

Just yesterday I started leveling a blade arc witchblade. Looks like I made a good choice!

anyone else creeped out by those lone footprints in the black void? :cold_sweat:

1 Like

maybe…

its a sign of new invisible enemies…

Blade Arc has footstep effects now? :open_mouth:

3 Likes

We wanted to do that…but realized the new health bars completely ruined the surprise.

11 Likes

can’t you just “force them off -until damaged/revealed”? or would the global ui setting override such/make such function a hassle to implement? (legit got super excited just now by the thought of new invis enemies :yum:)

1 Like

Blade arc is now a Pet, obviously :smirk:

4 Likes

inc Maya build: Birbs 'n Blades? :thinking:

3 Likes

No… no… no… Your breaking the definitive rules, other companies would stop developing at this point. I thought reaching Definitive Edition meant end game? :imp:

and Other surprises? Please dont make me install Grim Dawn again :pensive:

1 Like

A new story arc that’s a few steps away from being finished confirmed?

Which factor make hp bar visible? Will it remain visible without name tag on enemies?? If it won’t, is it possible not using any tag or bars on them at all? Only mention their name, shape, and other information on lore. Pls don’t put them in Crucible, it’d be a PITA seeking their existence.

[edit]
What about only shows all info when their hp bars drop below n%, then they will go frenzy and become semi-transparent /true form.