They're Still Doing it

All right. Reading patch notes, was clearly stated that “Villagers that work in production buildings now prioritize storage over items dropped on the ground”. With that said, I didn’t knew if I would post this as a feedback, bug report or a meme. So, here’s the screenshot for you to decide.

Since that was a new save, I started over, and the rebellion broke free!!!

I’m curious to how many planks were in that storage facility?

Obviously an order for “green” wood planks was made… ahem…

I’ve noticed a lot of my producers trekking into the semi-wilds for their goods too.

I was able to increase video quality a bit, and caught proof that there’s a movement underground to defy new rules.

Do you have the save with this saw pit situation?

No, I started over, but same thing is still happening on current save.
Edit: every time I start over, I delete old save to don’t be tempted to continue on the old one.

I’ll see if the sawyers are still doing it in my current game Zan: if they are then I’ll send you the save. Although I’m now up to operating speed and have some 900+ logs in storage so they may have finally taken the hint.

Well, amusingly… not quite.

Stockyard very close by, original storage cart just past the stockyard when approaching from sawmill: both sawyers I watched went past the log-filled stockyard to the storage cart (which had logs of course), down the block, hung a left and then straight back to the sawmill… contrary wee buggers. But fair dos, they weren’t walking a week out to the forests and back like they did early on.

1 Like

I noticed a pattern, I even might be wrong, but whenever there’s a huge task that demands a big chunk of labor force, the issue repeats itself. Here bellow is another save with same situation. I kept the save file in case devs need. The thing is, if for example I decide to place my crop field back where I’m planting the trees, there will be a lot of tree chopping and then the situation will repeat.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.