Things you think you are the only one doing

Not exactly, but close. I’ve come back and killed normal Ravager after beating the Ultimate one to unlock the lower-level helmet illusions. Always feels good with how easy it is by comparison. :laughing:

I’ll start the same character over and over again, forgetting that I did the same build last time.

I had to delete about 5 different sorc builds from lvl 12 to lvl 30 once I realized this :smiley:

Does anyone ever switch to their second quickbar to toggle all their auras when starting the game, then forget to switch back to the main bar? That is, until you go for a little bit and realize that all you’ve been doing is toggling your auras on and off, when you think you’ve been pressing your skills.

…Because I do this more often than I care to admit. I’m an idiot lol.

7 Likes

On my gawd I just realised you enter crucible from an option on the main menu. This is after several hundred hours of playing and wondering where the entrance or portal was, thinking it’s like the entrance to SR … bangs head

1 Like

No, it’s a separate game mode.

+1 I always do that! :woozy_face:

I do alot of dumb blonde moves. Turning auras on & off o yea done that. How about attacking your pets instead of the enemy. One of my favs just did that last night. Put points into a pet at skill up & take off running & forget you now have to resummon that dam pet.
I think a big one for me is forgetting to go back to npc to finish quests. Like going back to Burban after doing sewers.
Redoing a char over & over?. I just redid my naming schemes to help this old brain remember. Example: dom OccDru stands for Dom mod Occulist/Druid. That works really good. Realized I didnt need to give pretty names to my chars as its just me.
Collect too much stuff. Im a pack rat. Must collect sets even if I never use them. Would love bottomless stash.
Playing with the shinys & not paying attention to my pets dying. & of course I die.
I also like to keep pressing same button on a different char Ive done that way too many times. I put my heals on right mouse button. & I will spam that on my next char even if aint got a heal anymore.

1 Like

To all my fellow quickbar-derpers, I will share here what @tqFan was kind enough to share with me.

GDAutocaster link is here. I won’t be using it (for this purpose) because I am way too lazy to make macros for all my different characters, since I don’t play characters for long anyway, but I am sharing in case anyone isn’t already aware of this very nice tool.

On the main topic once more- I have to smash every pot, crate, and breakable I walk past. If I’m farming I make myself ignore them (or else it’d take forever), but otherwise it’s too hard not to. XD

I guess I channel my inner Link a bit too much.

4 Likes

I always, before starting a new char, get all the gear I am going to use assembled along with xp pots, Lokarr set, mandates etc. I like to put the gear in the char stash as motivation to hit 94. :joy: I also only level one char at a time, and do not make new alts until build is finished.

Does anyone ever occasionally “lose” stars when doing devotions in Grim Tools? As in, you accidentally click some rando constellation while click-dragging the map over to a different area. Then, proceed to spend a couple minutes squinting at all the constellations in turn, looking for where the hell your “dropped” star went. :joy: Maybe just me?

5 Likes

I’ve done it a few times over the years. :grinning:

i believe i gave someone a GT just yesterday where i had misplaced 2-3 stars i hadn’t fully removed when reassigning devos for self carry affinity :grin:

it’s a joy when you ingame (smaller devo map) can’t figure out why either can’t complete your devo map or make something self carry because you lost a star in one of the corners previously :rofl:

Still playing the same game after 7 years??

2 Likes

Only 1 doing? just admit it your a GD addict like the rest of us.
Ive done that with devos too. I know to hit the undo button, its faster then trying to figure out where the bloody dot went. Especially with my eyesight.
Got another one how about trying to open up the unholy whatever component as a lore note. come on open up. O thats not a note.

1 Like

That’s why I quickly started using right-click to move constellations. It won’t spend a point even if you accidentally hit a star.

To stay on topic - the thing only I am doing: always making the same decisions for quests/factions across all 3 difficulties of 1 character.

Yeah, that doesn’t work in GT (which was what I was talking about). Good tip for in-game, though!

1 Like

Playing a vitality storm box apostate.
Anyone else?! :eyes:

:rofl:

I always bind W to force move and move my character like that. Less clicking!

cant decide second class

1 Like