This game has 0 balance. OMG is it unbalanced!

Oh, I remember now! Aikimox is the guy that protects the refugee secret op builds from the
nerfing tyranny of Crate.

Getting there, we have Valdun Purifier and Desolator Purifier now.

1 Like

Guilty as charged. I left the forum for a couple months. Looks like they haven’t figured out it yet. Not a single build discovered. One close call. but not there yet. There are 5 now. People are actually betting money on who and when might discover the builds haha.
Let’s give you guys another couple months and see what happens.

Why are you here now? To gloat? :roll_eyes: Just use a god-mode mod.

This thread is glorious. So we don’t have any 2h ranged beside the purifier. (Pierce or fire right now)

Doesn’t sound like a balanced playstyle yet. (When are we getting the mythical will of fate?)

He is here because he cares. I know the guy. We do a lot of fun stuff together in GD HC. He really wants to share the builds with the community. Trust me, I have those too. Amazing work and really great support for the hardcore community. He is probably just testing the water now. Probably not the right time to share. I wouldn’t do it knowing the outcome.

1 Like

Don’t worry Contra, all in due time. I will do nothing to upset you and the team. I posted here just to let Ganishka know that he’s spot on so he doesn’t feel like he’s all alone against the world. Sorry if I got carried away. But you know me, haha. Anyhow, how’s that classless going? Did you RIP yet?

Trust me brother, when I rip you will hear my shriek across the web lol

1 Like

Thunderous Strike Vindicator is strong. Primal Strike+Box hybrid is strong. My aether Defiler is decent (haven’t posted it) but well it’s Defiler after all. 2h Shieldbreaker can be decent. Hellborn 2h Paladin is strong, Harbinger Deciever is nice. Take that 2h gun haters :sunglasses:

1 Like

Strong as in 5 min crucible or more like 7:30? :wink:

Strong as hardcore crucible viable too?

Which one?

Maybe it’s because nobody actually gives a crap about your secret OP builds and I was mocking the concept of a guy fiercily protecting his build like if it was some kind of sacred relic?

1 Like

Any of the builds you listed. The problem I have with 2H ranged builds, they are for the most part not HC viable even if damage is there.

Every build which I listed can go under 7-7:30 in Crucible and probably all of them can complete SR 75. @thejabrixone have made some of these builds. Times like 6-6:30 unbannered in Crucible.

There are no secret OP builds. End of story.

There. Feeling better now?

It would be nice to have some kind of statistics going, to show the ratio of viable DW, S&B, 2H, 2H ranged and so on. It feels like 2H are a minority for sure.

Is it a dreadscorcher like the one posted on the forum?

It is!

But I haven’t see it posted.

It depends on the patches.
In this patch, melee and DW melee is the weakest.

I honestly think that 2H ranged is better than DW ranged. At least in purifier case, I always feel that 2H ranged is stronger.

2 Likes

Currently the best non green auto attackers are Desolator and Valduun. But 2h and especially DW ranged builds don’t have that much toys, one can argue. But number of viable ranged builds isn’t lower than 2h melee or S&B. Casters are the most versatile archetype followed by DW melee. But DW melee is too glassy quite often.