This is the best ARPG in the world

This game is insane. I coded from the ground up, a NWN module with a procedural loot system, resetting farmable dungeons, and many quality of life systems for the perfect ARPG experience in the NWN realm of gameplay (Shadows of Darkmoon) - which is actually turn based - pseudo ARPG.
That aside, I can appreciate the balancing in this game. Just enough quality loot, great level gating by area and a super awesome variety of synergy based builds with the multiple skill trees.
Im currently playing a soldier nightblade focussed on piercing damage, bleed, cold and vitality damage. Its seriously pwning at lvl 16, but I know that lategame will be a different story.
My point is, that this game was clearly created by someone who knows the genre inside and out, and no matter the graphics or sound has created a next gen ARPG WAY before its time. Grim Dawn is the epitome of the perfect ARPG. Thanks to the dev/s. Loving this game for the third time. I thought I’d get boredm but having just started a 3rd playthrough, I can’t put it down! Now that’s a game!
Cheers!

10 Likes

the strongest point of grim dawn is the flexibilities of builds, vast amount of useful items, and generous amount of loot.