Titan Quest Anniversary Edition

Would be awesome, thx for your time!

Here’s the TQVault for AE. As said, it’s out of game storage so don’t use it in game or you’l screw your toons up.

http://www.titanquest.net/tq-forum/threads/55703-BETA-TQVault-2-3-1-4-AE

Although it says Main Vault if you go above that to Maintain Vault Files then you’ll see you can create a new Vault with whatever name you want to give it. I must have around 100 by now all with different names for things - Blue Mage items, Green Bows and Spears, Jewellery, Yellow Armour and Shields - you get the idea. It will also let you complete relics/charms, copy or duplicate items if you want to.

Here’s the programme that will let you see what specials you’ve found and what you’re still missing.

http://www.titanquest.net/tq-forum/threads/55706-REL-TQ-Collector-v1-0-TQ-IT-amp-AE-compatible!

It keeps track using both the Vault and your toons. It’s not quite up to date with the latest version. There’s one relic Aegis of Athena that’s missing and also a Blue melee 5 piece set called Agent of the Order. Hopefully it will be updated soon.

And if you want to join the rest of us packrats …

http://www.titanquest.net/tq-forum/threads/42804-Post-Your-TQ-Collector-Progress-Here

welcome to the club. :smiley:

very nice! I’m playing tq right now :smiley:

Btw is there any kind of skill respec mechanic in tq?

ps : thx for helping

The dude with the planet symbol on his head is the skill respec guy.

first one is available iirc at delphi town

Yeah I’m starting to notice that. I’m in Delpi around level 13, and still using a crappy yellow level 3 staff. :undecided:

Has the overall loot mechanics/system changed since the disc versions? I remember finding way more green/blues early on. I haven’t found 1 of those yet. Maybe bad RNG I don’t know, but the loot drops have been horridly worse than I remember them to be. I admit, I’m only about halfway through Act 1, so it’s just an initial impression.

There seems to be more hero enemies, I have farmed them a lot, and they haven’t dropped jack.

I’m pretty sure the RNG is the same as the old version. Heroes unfortunately are pointless to kill and never drop anything good, something that i’m so glad it was rectified in Grim Dawn by making them drop a loot orb.

Yes, the Mystic can be found in various cities along the way, same as the Enchanter (TQ’s inventor’s assistant). They’re not in all of them, in some the Mystic doesn’t appear in other the Enchanter, others where they’ll both be there, but it’s easy enough to portal back to a city that does have one. As PrinceXavieR said the first Mystic appears in Delphi so you won’t be able to change anything before then.

RNG is just being RNG I’m afraid Lucy Snorebush. I get bad days when nothing good drops and others (rare I admit) I may get 2-3 blues before I even hit Sparta. Keep checking the vendors as well as looking for drops.

in Steam… there are more people playing titan quest than grim dawn, at least these past few days! :rolleyes:

I loaded it up and started a Storm/Nature (Druid). So far, all the blues I’ve gotten have been shields and helmets and a sword…none of which I will use on this toon. It would be so nice if this game had some semblance of smart loot, but I guess there is no way to determine if someone will be melee or magic by which skill trees are selected. Having said that, do people still trade in this game online?

Still seeing a bunch of legendaries with no resists whatsoever. Armor of Peleus, a level 42 legendary armor, has no resists. Is it so hard to just add a single resist to every legendary?

Don’t know if they do it online martimus, but you might find someone to trade with here.

http://www.titanquest.net/tq-forum/forums/20-Trading

Or over on the Steam community if you have the game via Steam.

Norzan, that’s just the way the game is. Some Legendaries don’t have resistances, but do have large DA boosts and damage to help out. Others have resistances, but not much else.

yes because you get resists from accesoiries + components and nothign else in Titan Quest.

Extremely hard to cap resists when legendaries have no resists and DA boosts are far inferior to that. Specially when the resist penalty is far too big in this game.

It just makes everybody not pick the legendaries with no resists, greatly narrowing down viable items and to me that’s atrocious game design.

its not atrocious game design. its old game design. two very different things.Playing and older game and expecting the same things of a modern one is just unrealistic and naive.

RNG is the same. the way you farm and get loot is the same. the bug of double majestic chests is the same. I wouldn’t worry about loot too much. Look for the MI that your class uses and farm those specific areas if you get there. For melee in act 1 you can farm MI spider sword with high attack speed, damage and poison dot. In act 3 from the tigers you can get an awesome sword to replace it. There are spellcaster MI’s as well in the game.

Other then that just play. Don’t worry about it too much. You find some components for accesoiries that give -bleed damage taken when you fight the titan. keep an eye out for -damage taken from demons for that annoying part in act 5 in the underworld. Around lvl 34-40 just do Telkine/Titan runs at olympus to get loot.

If you notice that you are 3 farm runs without at least some decent loot then restart the game completely. The game generates a loot seed when you start the game. That seed doesn’t change and effects your rng luck basically.

That would be right but they can easily update the game to add resists to every legendary. Which they are already did to several items, so there’s absolutely no excuse this time.

This is just made worse by the fact that you can’t even put components in epic and legendaries.

RNG is actually RNGier (if that’s not a word, then it is now) than before as they fixed it completely this time.

@Gibly: Um, no? There’s resists on almost all item types and on passive skills.

@Norzan: Putting relics in uniques would make them too good in my opinion. Short example: Aionios with a shield relic would be superior to all other shields. Without the relic there’s green MI shields (e.g. the one from the ants in act4) that can be as good with a relic (not in the same way as Aionios really has quite the resistance portfolio, but comparable). As it stands it’s a balance between MIs with relics and uniques without. Also, no need for every unique to have resists, because that would be a) boring i.e. less possible variety b) as I said above, there’s loads of other sources for resists.

They can easily nerf the components and make it able to put in epics and legendaries. Being forced into specific items is precisely the opposite of item variety, it’s just pidgeon holes everyone into the same items. A lot of legendary acessories and armor have no resists at all.

Then we have inconsistency. We have legendary items that increase damage, DA and also give several resists. Like Athena Greaves, which are pretty much BiS for every melee build, but when you look at other legendary boots around the same level, they are trash because they don’t even have resists.

We have a game that precisely did the things i asked in this thread and guess which game, it’s the one from this forum. Nearly every legendary armor and acessory (i think all actually) in Grim Dawn have at least one resist, leading to far more items variety for builds.

Loads of resists sources? Tell that to all my characters that can’t cap around 3 or 4 resists in legendary (some of them being in the negative) because of this game terrible itemization. This was made even worse when Vitality and Bleeding got the resist penalty too.

does not address the point that then the one legendary item will always be best

Loads of resists sources? Tell that to all my characters that can’t cap around 3 or 4 resists in legendary (some of them being in the negative) because of this game terrible itemization.

I assume you are talking secondary resistances, because maxing all primary ones is really not that hard, several of my chars have, definitely no one has negative resistances and most are close to max

They can literally do what Crate did with the components. Not exactly difficult.

I assume you are talking secondary resistances, because maxing all primary ones is really not that hard, several of my chars have, definitely no one has negative resistances and most are close to max

Elemental resists yes, but i always have trouble capping poison and pierce. Most of the time they are around 30% and others times they are in the negatives. And now you need to look for Bleed and Vitality because those get reduced too.