Titan Quest Anniversary Edition

The Wisp only needs one point in it, what you’re after is it’s syngery - Eye of the Storm. That should be maxed.

Storm’s Energy Shield and Earth’s Heat Shield are probably the closest to Maiven’s, providing protecton from cold/lighting with Storm’s and fire with Earth’s. Dream has 3 Trances to choose from: Empathy which is a reflect damage and ADCtH trance, Convalesence which provides health and energy regen boosts and Wrath which sends out psionic energy to damage foes from a distance. Like GD only one of Dream’s Trances can be active at a time. Spirit has the Deathchill Aura treeline which gives various reductions against enemies.

Stone Form is okay, but personally not a skill I like as you’re frozen in place under a pile of rocks while you health up and like Blade Barrier doesn’t stop foes/heroes/bosses from continuing to pound on you hence you come back into the middle of the fight you left.

Best thing to do is play around with the TQAE TitanCalc and see which skills you think would work best.

https://www.kirmiziperfect.com/titan-quest-anniversary-edition-calculator/

Empathy which is a reflect damage and ADCtH trance

I like the sound of that. :wink: I’m thinking of going Dream now.

or you can pull the game itself from the app store and play on your mobile device but sadly you can’t visit the underworld just yet :rolleyes:

I took for granted that OA worked as GD OA but apparently is just for melee (i’ve noticed reading the tooltip).

In other words : bow and magic users can completely ignore OA?

Yes. Shame but that’s how it is.

You can turn on crits display in options.

I’ve put 1 point into Trance of Empathy. I’ve noticed that putting more points into it only raises Damage Reflection and does not increase ADctH. Is it worth maxing out, or is it best as a one point wonder, generally speaking?

IIRC this ADCtH works like Sigil of Consumption. So it only affects damage you do by reflection.

No, it doesn’t? The reflection is neglegible in the first place and it’s called “Attack damage” not “Reflect damage” converted to health for a reason :wink:

I would use Trance of Empathy only on the way to another trance or with a pet build. The absorption from the middle trance is very good and its mana recovery led me to usually take that one unless I wanted more damage and resist reduction with Trance of Wrath. T of E is for pet builds I think. Or for a trance to respect out of later when better available…

Stone form is a one point wonder and is the best ‘panic button’ available in TQ arguably. It works well with Eruption (maxed) Drop an Eruption at your feat and then hit stone form and watch dangerous mobs stand in the damage from Eruption and die. Hopefully it is recharged again for next big enemy mob.

Formula drop rate was definitely increased, which was very necessary. Got over 30 just playing through Normal with my Warden and it ranged from level 5 formulas to level 35.

Hi, I really want to try Battlemage focusing on physical and fire damage.
Something like this: http://www.titancalc.com/TitanCalc.asp?mastery=Battlemage&master1=1&master2=3&sa=0&m1=32-12-0-8-1-12-0-0-0-0-0-0-8-0-0-0-0-0-12-0-12-0&m2=32-6-0-8-0-8-0-10-0-0-10-0-0-0-0-6-0-6-0-0-1-0
Attribute points:3 str:2dex for now. But planning invest in Int later.

Can I beat the Legendary with this character?

You need to focus on one or the other - physical or fire. It’s not easy to do both well.

Have you played the game before? Which version are you playing - the disc or AE?

You’ve maxed Onslaught, but ignored the rest of its synergies, maxed Ring of Flame and its synergy which doesn’t make a lot of sense if you go physical and you want a point in Battle Rage.

Have a look at Irma2’s physical dual wield Battlemage.

http://www.titancalc.com/TitanCalc.asp?mastery=Battlemage&master1=1&master2=3&sa=21&m1=32-12-0-8-1-0-1-1-16-0-1-8-0-0-1-1-0-12-1-8-0&m2=32-6-1-8-6-8-6-1-6-0-10-8-6-6-0-6-1-0-6-6-6-0

Or maybe this which is my version:

http://www.titancalc.com/TitanCalc.asp?mastery=Battlemage&master1=1&master2=3&sa=21&m1=32-12-0-8-1-1-1-0-0-0-1-0-1-0-0-0-0-12-12-0-12-0&m2=32-6-1-8-6-8-6-0-6-0-10-0-6-6-0-6-0-0-6-6-0-0-0

Yeah, I have played before, but I’ve never played hybrid class in TQ. I am playing AE version.
Yeah, forgot about Battle Rage. Actually I dont know how well Ring of Flame will be in Epic/Legendary, but in the begining of the game its pretty good so I want to test this skill.

I am gonna test these builds. Thank you.

Completely forgot that some quests give you rewards like extra health and resists, which is something i wish GD had now.

Also forgot that some items give skills from Masteries. You can be a Warden with Psionic Touch from Dream Mastery by using Orion legendary mace.

Reached Legendary with my Warden and it has been going good so far. Specifically created some items to cap Vitality resist for whenever i fight enemies that deal that damage type, specially for Hades.

You forgot because it’s new to the AE version. They never used to in the original game.

they definitely had these in the original game already… no idea if AE added some but I remember them from back then

I kinda wish in GD we have lethal range enemies such as the deadly Machae archers. lovin it how I am halted to my tracks and rethink before I encounter them…:rolleyes:

The poisoned spring quest with the spiders, the Naiad would give you health as a reward, which scaled with difficulty level. +75 normal, +150 Epic, +225 legendary IIRC.

Anniversary edition has been updated, rebalanced (especially pets), new multiplayer added to it and it has better graphics. Unfortunately, older machines like mine, overheat and sometimes shut down by themselves (poor laptop), thanks to that.

It is great, seems to be far more polished that the original and all in all, it is a “must-play”! Cult-classic game and certainly, a treasure of the past.

Yes, they always did. I was thinking of the added skills when I made that comment, but now I think about it some items did give skills like Heat Shield and Onslaught at base levels. My mistake. Probably because by the time you were using Epic and Legendary items the base level of such skills was pretty useless so I never bothered with them.