To all Builders - Big Thank You!

Depends on point of view.I recently created my account,so all builders are part of the old guard:D.My big appreciation for all of you guys!

I am a high rise building structural designer. A profession where old-conventional- arrogant ppl control (at least in my country). Where my design and innovation get questioned by authority that does not know better. Who can easily said something is wrong because of their age and title. Whose talk and theory cannot be tested directly and proven wrong/right.

Grim dawn serves as my great escape from real world.
I can design everything here and tested directly in game. Where results speak for itself. Sharing it is just a bonus for me.

So thanks for this. I hope you guys enjoy my build as much as I do.

Kudos to all the builders and theorycrafter, you help elevating GD from awesome to super ultra awesome. :smiley:

I had been around from like 1.0.0.3 or so until a few months after AoM and took a hiatus for a while, it’s been really cool to see all these new names (and some old ones) posting amazing builds. Thanks for all you do!

I would like to add my thanks to everyone elses. I do not have the ability to design good builds. Without all of you I might get out of normal. So, thanks again.

Truly, thanks to all the guide and build writers. This game would be nothing without you.

By the way. A big reason why there are a lot of builders is because GDstash exists. Even on people who post fully legit builds it’s still helpful for testing or even just stashing.

HAIL MAMBA!

And DAMMITT for GrimTools :smiley:

I started when there was only grimcalc and we don’t have GDstash, cruciable so on.

That was lot harder to make builds, cause i and every other builder have to make up a char and testing itself the cokmbinations, if its work and sometimes i lvlud up so much chars to do this. :smiley:

It’s not aging so well anymore… but it got the job done for a long time.
https://grimcalc.com/

Correct!

So… could you please put this post in the changelog thread? So that they listen to those builders and not nerf DG again? Please? :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, seriously now, I don’t know if Grim Internals was yet mentioned. Anyways, since we’re all giving thanks, I wanna express my appreciation to Glocken for this amazing contribution to GD. If you’re still not using GI, do. Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. Joking. It’s free. But you can donate to me for this recommendation. :stuck_out_tongue:

Also thank for yall builders effort. The only thing that bothers me is the fact that everytime i try to build something myself, i will later find a much better version of it here on forum. It is like the saying: If you think you are good at something don’t forget that there are some asian kid who is better than you. Only in this case it is mostly a russian kid instead :smiley:

Think that:

jajaja made his double blitz commando.
I upgrdede it in AoM.
And Vanilov made his commando in FG. (Before rollback he was here, now he is vanished.)

So i didn’t have a chance to upgrade mine, but if he not post his, i will do it. :smiley:

grim dawn’s builders are one of the pillars that support this game. i consider them as a part of the developers of this game. i thank you all.

thejabrixone is asian

spanks is asian

I’m asian

mad_lee is russian but he mentioned many times that he’s part korean, so he’s asian

Maybe many more of us here are asian :stuck_out_tongue:

And we Europeans profit from you! :stuck_out_tongue:

Frankly, I don’t care :slight_smile: We’re all GD lovers here, that’s all that counts. GD is life, GD is love :smiley:

Hello, Southeast Asian here :slight_smile:

Big thanks to Crate, Mamba & Dammitt , all GD community for their amazing works. Show us how good a RPG game can become (for many years , not few months)

hello, my first post in forums after all these years…

want to second this

I tried to craft my own builds but it was useless as I was constantly overwhelmed by precisions of builds posted here in forums, which are everytime miles ahead from mine ones, including guides etc

big thanks for all these people, no need to mention particular names, I think they do know who it is :slight_smile:

sorry for my english, not my native language…

Thank you is not enough and really dont mean a thing! Real question is how do we support these builders financially:D