To kill a training dummy with pets?

Has anyone accomplished killing a Ultimate dummy with their pets? I’m close with this new 5th Wraith addition but off by 1 second. I think one would need 3 million dps or higher to achieve this task? GI has me at 1.5-2.5 consistently and peaking at 3.1. Any ideas on how to improve pet response time or training dummy clear speed for how pets interact with it. Sometimes they just get their pathing confused and all hover around not akting. Especially the sundered wraiths.

To clarify, I hover my mouse over it and use the pet atk. I tried using it once to see if the pets (excluding the “set to aggressive raven and hound and eldritch hound”) kept constant aggro on it, but they don’t, then get lost and confused? Ghosts have to be reminded and re-reminded on each spawn or after a short duration. I’ve had the best luck just clicking it over and over to remind them after they get confused or re-pathed and for sure after i re-spawn them or after each pet re-spawns. This is frustrating. My best guess is that i have over 20 pets all crowding/swarming the dummy and maybe others are being blocked by collision with others or something to that nature.

Why can’t all pets just be auto set to aggressive?

thx for the help.

Use the pet attack button to direct them at the target?

To clarify, I hover my mouse over it and use the pet atk. I tried using it once to see if the ghosts kept constant aggro on it, but they don’t, then get lost and confused? Ghosts have to be reminded and re-reminded on each spawn or after a short duration. I’ve had the best luck just clicking it over and over to remind them after they get confused or re-pathed and for sure after i re-spawn them or after each pet re-spawns. This is frustrating. My best guess is that i have over 20 pets all crowding/swarming the dummy and baby others are being blocked by collision with others or something to that nature.

Yeah, pets tend to body block each other. Another reason why more pets does not always mean better.

1 Like

This is a big deal! I’ve always thought of Wraiths as Ghosts and they are huge in figure, but should not have collision as they are ghosts are they not? :). I can understand blight fiends or thorns, but wraith-ghosts :P?