Tonic of Clarity from Normal/Veteran Nemesis?

Hey all,

So I’ve been busy respeccing my devotions and am wondering if Tonic of Clarity drops from Nemesis bosses in Normal/Veteran as well as Elite/Ultimate? would like to try and farm one or two quickly if possible.

Thanks for the help!

I’m sure I can trade you some… or someone else…

Though they drop so rarely that you might as well farm for aether crystals and respect your char the “normal” way through the spirit guide in less time.

Yeah, that’s what I’m doing. It’s just that I’m trying out different devotion setups and have been respeccing ~20 points at a time. Going from full offensive, full defensive, to a mix of the two.

So far, my devotion cost is 150 iron but it’ll be going up again tonight to ~300!

Hence wondering if the Tonic drops on normal so I can quickly farm the Nemesis. I can probably get a good 5-10 kills per hour and it’ll drop eventually! That is, if it can drop in Normal.

IDK never killed nemesis on normal, but afaik drop rate is less than 10%, so doing it with AC is much easier.

Just farm crucible on the lowest setting. Once you go past wave 100, you can restart at that checkpoint and when you defeat wave 150, you can restart twice more from wave 130. I got plenty of tonics from there, not to mention tons of legendaries.