Took me long enough.

Good evening, all.

After having been a lurker for quite a good amount of time, I figured I would finally register and try to be more social in my online ventures.

Been enjoying the game, even when it was still in early access, and now I’ve been investing a good amount of time into the game since I really do enjoy clicking on many things, also in the glorious name of collecting the finest in loot.

I have played other ARPGs, the first Diablo, Diablo II and Diablo III, as well as others like Torchlight and its sequel, Titan Quest, and a good bit of Path of Exile.

I find myself enjoying Grim Dawn in excess, due to how one can be creative with things such as class combinations, and since it became part of the game, Devotion.

add me on steam. Bankaikiller :slight_smile: and welcome!

:smiley: “Torchlight and its sequel, Titan Quest”. Sorry, but Titan Quest was way before Torchlight. :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forum at last.

I think he was just saying, Torchlight and it’s sequel(torchlight 2)

anyway, welcome

The comma was very small, that’s my excuse Asylum101. Anyway I’m not complaining, it made me laugh and that’s always a good thing to be able to do.

Hello, ex-lurker :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forums. Pardon the gassiness.

Precisely what I was saying. I had no idea that the font I had used for my first post would have really small commas, though.

Many thanks for the welcome, good folk.

Greetings,

Same here. I was pretty heavy into Diablo 2 and utilized the Bnet forums on a regular basis, even achieving whitelisted status (when that was a thing).

Grim dawn is bringing me back, I just wish there were a few more games and runs. It would be nice to have a faster paced running experience like the cow level in D2. Not as fast as rifts in D3 tho, altho being able to stay in the same game run after run is nice :slight_smile: