[Tool] Blank level 85 & 100 characters

wonder if someone can make 5 more chars to share ?

if you get GD Stash made by Mamba you have everything you need. You can store items, create items, create characters, edit characters in anyway you want.

Hi, new to the game here. Sorry to ask. Is that the max point available for attributes, skill and devotion at lv85 considering all the quest that give bonus point up to this latest patch?

See https://grimcalc.com

And zantai’s post for the breakdown
http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showpost.php?p=456487&postcount=2

Basically 3 skill points missing(max is 223) and the rest is correct.

I think there are more than 50/3(50 cant even be divided by 50, it just has to be :p) devotion shrines, but its just that the devotion point limit is capped at 50, and there is the crucible of course.

On mobile so I can’t detail further.

I see. Ty man. Nice info :slight_smile:

Hey, the file is empty for me

has this been updated to work with Crucible? i thought pre-crucible characters were not compatible with it

I’ve re-uploaded these chars in a post further down the thread just here. Hope this helps :smiley:

Thanks! This should be interesting. :smiley: 'Cos I’m not even really sure if I should progress from Normal to Vet and then, to Elite and finally, Ultimate.

You definitely should not, it is Normal/Vet to Elite to Ultimate :wink:

It dosnt work it downloads an emty file

Confirmed, get a 0 byte rar file.

How to delete this from cloud saves

can also confirm this. Also, it asks me for a password

Can someone provide a level 100 blank character?

@darkelf86

thats quite simple and you can do it yourself.

Just use mambas softwaretool. Create a level one charakter,
quit the game, open the char editor, type in the hitpoints
for a level 99 charakter just below level 100 and read one or
two of the notes you can find in the game. You get exp from
them and boom, you level up to level 100. Takes about 5
minutes.

regards Arkon

Any plans on updating this with blank lvl100 saves (and uploading to a different site?) I’ve tried several different browsers and they all ended up downloading a 0 byte compressed file.

iam interested too in blank lvl 100 char with all unlocked / all quests done / all content acessable

would be nice to see it here

Here’s a lvl 75 “blank” character file I have on my hard drive from a few years ago. Don’t remember what thread I got it from and who to give credit to, but char name is Lan Mandragoran.

I think it was made before AoM, but it has normal and elite complete quest-wise (mostly, maybe not all sidequests) and you can port to Fort Ikron to advance the story to Elite AoM and get a free legendary, or just jump into ultimate.

If you want a “fresh” lvl 75 character for ultimate, just use this.

Before you can edit the file through the various programs out there, load it into a game at least once, then exit game. All of the edit programs should work from there, including renaming, etc.

1 Like

Since I don’t have 3 posts yet and I want to post my contribution I’ll do so after this post.