[Tool] GD Defiler

Just checking on what the “Yes” against a toon means in the GDDefiler under expansion? Does this mean they’ve played in the expansion? If so, it’s not working correctly - at least not with GrimQuest. I’m showing some of my GQ toons at levels 13, 15 and 40 as being in the expansion.

The level 40 might have reached that point, the only one I know I’ve played in the expansion is the L54 one and the others certainly aren’t far enough along to reach Act 2, never mind the expansion.

Or is it just that now I have the expansion every time I play a toon it’ll be marked as being in the expansion version of the game? Is that what it means? I haven’t played the GQ mod much lately so not sure if I’ve played those toons since AoM was installed or not.

So basically still not functional in TQ, is that correct? It can see my Ragnarok characters ok, but cannot edit any data (greyed out).

Hello, i cant load up my character on TQ Ragnarok (Epic mode) is there any fix?

I am also receiving the Rebirth data version error. I am not a great programmer, but I am assuming it has something to do with the rebirth fountain that is now present on Olympus, because after triggering it, I can no longer use the GD Defiler for my TQ:AE character. Not sure if anyone else has made mention of this, but if so, disregard my assumption.

I dont want any additional mods that change the base game I just want to revive my HC character

You can use GDStash to reset your death count to 0. I believe that should work.

yea my GD stash is bugged atm and wont open :confused:

Soul, just realised that the TQ and TQIT sections of the Defiler don’t include the rebirth fountain info that the old Defiler had. Is it possible to add that to those sections? It’s useful to have that to see a more precise location of where a toon you haven’t played in a while is, rather than just the last portal opened.

Hi. I don’t know what I am doing wrong.

I can’t even edit my iron-bits. I select the char, edit, and save. Same for masteries. Nothing.

I tried closing the game first, then opening again, or from the main menu, etc. Nothing changes.

Edit: it seems after resetting the PC it worked. It had probably to do with steam-cloud. Or I don’t know.

(And thanks for the tool).

Edit 2: how do you upgrade Celestial Skills without farming exp? I tried editing the exp, editing the code lines with “skill” in the last part and upgrade the skill level (but I see it’s always 1, when in fact some celestial skills are already at 4-2)… And it didn’t work.

Mmm… Ok… “Thanks”… Sigh

Hi, first off, thank you so much for this!

I’m trying to remove my second mastery on a TQIT character, but the delete button is greyed out, same goes for deleting just one of it’s skills.

Is there something obvious I’m missing?

You need to buy back all that mastery’s skill points at the Mystic ingame first before you can change the mastery.

I tried that, now all I have left is the 1 point I spent in my second mastery bar(stealth), but I still can’t remove the mastery:o

works fine for GD, but no love for my TQAE characters

Maybe he hasn’t implemented that part yet in GDDefiler. :undecided:

You could try using the old TQDefiler and see if that does the trick.

https://www.kirmiziperfect.com/titan-quest-immortal-throne-tq-defiler-tool/

Yay! That totally worked, thank you very much!

You’re welcome SoggyShorts. :slight_smile:

For TQ Ragnarok players, anyone knows how to enchant legendary (purple) items? TQ Defiler seems not working anymore (under Mod), and the updated GD Defiler couldn’t seem to work either. Anyone could help out in this?

Thanks.

Those mods haven’t been implemented in GDDefiler yet. Hopefully they will be one day.

Maybe you could help me too? wish to annul my second mastery, but the program does not locate my GM characters. (TQ chars are found without problems).

If it can help, the game was downloaded and installed via Steam.

Strange, it should do. It sees mine. Whether Steam or GOG the program uses the save folder in My Documents\My Games\Grim Dawn\save\main.

If you click on View in the Defiler, you’ll see Settings at the bottom. Click on that and then on Game Settings. You could try putting the pathways in there - but I’m not sure that works since my version leaves all those blank and sees my toons for both games fine. :undecided: