[Tool] GD Defiler

SoulSeekkor told me he is possibly fixing it in the weekend, he’ll be a bit busy but he doesn’t think it’ll take too long to fix :smiley:

I can’t continue the game without this program… my version of the game from GoG…

not quite sure why the tool would be that essential, but you could simply not upgrade the GoG game yet or find a tool which does what you need this for until Defiler has been updated.

Not sure what you need from it, but GD Stash does some char editing too and GD Save File Editor allows you to change anything, albeit in a cumbersome way, so I would only use that if I had to (and so far the changes anyone ever discussed in its thread can all be done in GD Stash too, in a much simpler manner…)

Please update…

Nuff said.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::eek:

Thanks for the program and the update.
I am receiving this error message when opening any character. I don’t know how to fix it and the program freezes when using the error report popup.
I have deleted the program, reinstalled, and re-synced the characters with Steam yet it still happens. Any insight?

1.1.8 (6/28/2017)
-Added support for the new expansion ready character file format.

As always, please backup your characters before editing and let me know if issues arise!

Soul

Look up xD <3

I have the same issue as Seriouschris.

Same issue here

The same thing

Is this with the latest character file format (character that has been loaded and saved with the latest version of GD) with all of you guys? Could you send me your player.gdc file to [email protected] to test with? I’ll take a look and fix it asap once I can do some testing with them. Thanks!

Soul

Sent !

Thank you! :slight_smile:

1.1.9 (6/29/2017)
-Fixed block exception that occurred with new format characters.

Please let me know if this resolves your issue, thanks! :wink:

It works!!! Thank You very much!!!

You are very welcome! Thanks for letting me know. :slight_smile:

Working for me too, thanks man !

Resolved! Thanks bro!