[Tool] GD Interactive Maps

Very nice work! GD community now is better and you’re part of it! Be proud!

Wow nice work! Any plans to make it multi-lingual? I’m sure that all the community translators would be pleased to do this.

Planned to be released in spanish too as part of the full spanish fansite. Any other languages can be easily integrated.

Nice! The chinese intergration is mine. :stuck_out_tongue:

Very useful! When I click the NPC or Rift from the list below, I hope that it will change color on the map, if possible.

Awesome job Chuca. Very slick.

@Jaknet - Hope you finish yours anyway. A downloadable map would always be handy.

Cheers. I’ll get back to my mapping and piece all the jigsaw pieces together to form the map. :smiley:

Tool updated:

• Added Act 2 and 3 maps.
  • Added map names in the colorbox popup.
  • Maps now can be viewed through worldmap too. Each tooltip box contains the map link/s corresponding to each location.
  • Rift tooltips now appear before any other type of tooltip when zooming. 50% zoom now shows the rift tooltips, 80% zoom shows all tooltips (some kind of antispoiler).
  • Added some missing locations.
  • Fixed some typos and wrong entries.

I uploaded a compressed file containing all the images used to create the app. This also includes the layered psd file used to create the world map and the hotspots.

Excellent work Chuca!

Just a few things I noticed while viewing the map.

1. Milton Heart NPC can spawn in either of the three abandoned houses near the one you starred on the map.
  2. There are more than just 3 Bandit Forges you are able to destroy in the Four Hills area of the map. If I remember correctly, there are 6 available to destroy depending on which way you head towards Cronley’s Hideout?

Other than that, it looks great and is a welcome addition to the Grim Dawn Tools section!

More amazing work Chuca, you definately don’t hang about and downloadable maps for those that want them as well. Looks like you have everything covered…and I’m just too damn slow with mine to be of any use as ever :wink:

Excellent work!

Add Hallowed Hill and River Passage.

Awesome work! Keep going, Cheers!
Esp comunity supports you Chuca :wink:

Any reason Ominous Lair isn’t present in Warden’s Cellar #2, or is it a spoiler sort of thing?

Edit: Oh and amazing work. That too.

Very awesome! :smiley:

This is amazing! Thanks so much for the contrib.

Really nice work indeed !

one detail : the second emplacement for Luther Grave’s cage is missing (east of the road).

but congrats, it’s a nice tool you made :slight_smile:

Hahaha, I didn’t see this until now! Wanted to do the same, you ninjad me. :slight_smile: Very well done.

Maybe add descriptions of the questlines those people can give? That’s what I was thinking of.

Wow!! Thnx for your work. This is really needed when playing GD :slight_smile:

This is the best thing ever! thanks a lot :slight_smile:

When will you have more of Act 3 town and outlying areas done? Cause the map only shows from the last update of Act 3 Chptr 1 and nothing of chptr 2.

So When? Are you working on it now?

Thats all I wanted to know.:wink: