[Tool] GD MultiStash

Oh hey it works for me now. Pretty excited to use it. I played Titan Quest for awhile and while TQVault was great, an in game overlay sounds so much more convenient. Cheers.

1 Like

Hey guys, few noob noob questions here,

1. I can’t seem to find this information anywhere… i am playing this game with my son who lives with his mother. I would like to use this mod to duplicate some items for him to help him out. He is only 13, so before anyone starts to tell me how i shouldn’t please dont hate… the question is, if install this can i still play online multiplayer with him? OR once i install this multiplayer is no longer an option and my character is going to be screwed up.

2. I read through this entire post and at no given point i see step by step instructions on how to do this or perhaps a tutorial video that shows how to install this, where to install this etc…

Any and all help with be greatly appreciated!

Respectfully,
Replays

Hi

1: You can play multiplayer with this tool because all your data is saved on your machine (you need to disable cloud sync in grim dawn options!)

2: In the first post there are some infos and a video that shows how to duplicate items. You dont need to install it, it’s portable. And it doesn’t matter where you put the tool.
Start the game, click on “create stash”, add some stashes and open your transfer stash in game.

3: You don’t need to share personal information (like the age) on the internet and it’s not our job to judge your parenting

cheers!

1 Like

Thank you Yveone! You rock!

Another question. When i disable cloud saving, and log back into the game all my characters are gone, i had to make a new character, enable it again and restart the game and my characters came back. How would one go around that?

So i need to disable cloud save, start the mod, duplicate some items and then reenable cloud save? Sorry for being such a noob. I appreciate your help!

It’s okay to ask such questions :slight_smile: There is a way to move/copy your save data from steam cloud to your local save data:

You are awesome Yve ty! So let me make sure i understand. i copy the save from the cloud to default Grim Dawn location → then disable cloud → then log into the game and start the mod → then dupe items - > then copy the files from the default saving location back to the cloud - > then re-enable cloud → then back to normal as usual?

It should work yeah. Maybe… Or maybe not… Dunno… never did that myself because I only play without cloud sync all the time and I also dont know anyone else who is using it.

YveOne,

Thank you a freaking ton, ROCKSTAR STATUS! Got it all working! 10/10! I appreciate all your hard work, time and efforts!!!

Thank you!

Thank you for your work. This utility is really great :heart_eyes:
I use it with item assistant. The two together work perfectly.
It’s really nice of you to share this utility with us, to continue to improve it and to help people who have difficulties to use it.
Sincerely :hugs:

Ps: I am French and I translated your file to have it in French.

1 Like

Thats realy nice =) If there is any word thats too large or not easy to translate then you don’t need to translate it literally. It’s okay to translate just to similar meaning for its purpose. For example I translated the word “Usage” (column title in main window) to german “Voll” which would be “Full” in english. You can upload it anywhere (like pastebin) or send me via pm :slight_smile: <3

Hi

This tool looked amazing to me, so I wanted to try it out, thing is the overlay doesn’t seem to be showing.

Anything I am doing wrong?

There is only one [GDHook] debug message. and I don’t see any message about expansion and mode. Is this the full debug text? then maybe your “GDIALib.dll” is missing or blocked by firewall

Hey, this was the full debug text.

I tried it with windows fire wall turned off, but that didn’t make any difference.
I do have the GDIALib.dll

Do you use Malwarebytes? That might be interfering.

How do you restore a backup? This just happened to me. The stash with all my components was replaced

In the main window (on your desktop) right click a stash and a context menu will popup

Hello everyone, maybe a stupid question but once I’ve downloaded the GDMultistash zip file and unzipped it, where do I have to put the unzipped file ? In the grim dawn repertory? Or somewhere else?

Thanks for the tool but unfortunatly it doesn’t work with me.
I use windows 10 and the GD MultiStash window just doesn’t appear in the game although i followed the instructions. And after that the game crash.
Could you help me?

It’s portable, you can unzip it anywhere you want and launch GDMultiStash.exe

It finally works! I used to play with the vanilla GD main menu instead of FG. So I just downloaded the Main Menu Swhitch tool here : [Request] Main Menu Selection - #16 by Danu88 and it solved the problem!

If I can suggest a modification: the almost disappearing window when the mouse cursor is not hovering it is a little annoying to me.

Thanks again for GD MultiStash, a very useful tool!