[Tool] GD Stash

Just copy the files the other way

Hey thanks for the quick reply. i was able to fix it, thanks again

I have a Problem.
Cloud in Steam for Grim Dawn and ingame is off.
When i use GD Stash to copy a item it doesent work ingame when im online with my char. No item in the stash. When im in the Main menu and i use GD stash it works fine. i start the game and the item is in the Stash. Is that normal. Im thinking a can it use when i logged into my char but it doesent work

you can’t update the stash if you’re in the stash in game, or if you have a blacksmith/“npc window” open, but otherwise you can/should be able to use GDstash while in game world, i do that frequently just pausing the game standing next to stash
(pretty sure that only works with shared stash tho, and not the personal, been a while since i used personal stash changes in GDstash)

if you’re playing an actual online/MP game i’ve no idea how it works/would work

ah ok shared stash.

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: [MOD]Accompanying assistan (Applicable to GD 1.1.9.6 ~ 1.1.9.7 GDX2)

nice program, but I was hoping this would be more like TQ Vault, using the program as if it is the in-game UI, i just dont like how the stash db looks… Can this be changed somehow? or is there another program that looks just like TQvault? thanks.

Hi!

There seems to be a bug when items convert two different damage types to a skill:

I have seen that with other items converting two types, too.

I am not sure the spirit requirements on some items are correct:

In-game a level 84 Gollus’ Ring requires 363 spirit with no modifications to spirit reqs and no mods (base game + expansions only).
GDStash v 1.60, DB imported again, to be safe.

ingame jewellery spirit requirements changes depending on the affixes the items receive, or even just general stat amount bonuses, like ex blacksmith craft bonus can increase the spirit requirement of a ring or necklace, a question that confused myself some time ago Mismatching spirit requirement discrepancies; bug or am i missing something?

1 Like

Ahh, thank you, that explains a lot. :+1:

The bug with two conversions for a skill remains, though.

1 Like

Is there a way to search for items with weapon pool skills or default attack replacers?

How do I get max stats on MI items with GDstash ? I only see the average stats

Thank you.

I assume you mean how do I get it to display the max values rather than how do I get an item to have max stats.

You don’t, the max values are not being displayed.

grimtools can display potential max roll values

@mamba Necrotic is missing a skill from Grimarillion.

Ingame version:

GDStash version:

@mamba did an update of any kind occurred needing GD Stash to be updated? I am having this problem right now out of nowhere.

After i just skip through 2 of those errors the program opens but i cannot use the stash space (it got red color and cannot move or create items)

That is because the stash file was not found.

What can i do about it? It’s keeping telling me that even if i try to rebuild the database or if i try to redirect GD Stash to my save folder and i got no idea of why it does this. I even tryed to download the program once again deleting my old folder where the program was but apparently there’s a file somewhere keeping the settings for it and it’s not in the folder where i kept GD Stash since even if i downloaded it again, it kept the settings i had for it.

This has nothing to do with the database and everything with the file location…