[Tool] GD Stash

Will it still work with java 20 or do I need to move back to java 8 now?

I tried Java 17 and 8 and both worked, so hopefully 20 works as well

If the DB import does not fail, you should be good, that was the issue before

1 Like

Anything else I can try? This is after importing the database again and with your most recent uploads.

that has nothing to do with Java versions and everything with Crate having changed the file format. I will need to change GD Stash to support the new format, nothing you can do

Okay. Ty for the reply. I kept thinking there was something I was missing.

Version 1.7.3 released

Support for the Grim Dawn 1.2.0 beta save file format added

Hopefully that is it for a while :wink:

13 Likes

Doing gods work here mamba! :pray:
Thank you very much!!! :tada:

On another note:
The new version also works with Java 20 as FYI!

That did it. Greatly appreciate the work you put in sir.

1.7.3 worked like a charm! much love. I had previously had some mod issues with this playtest and I always get a little anxious until everything works again :slight_smile:

really appreciate the time and upkeep on this excellent tool.

Hey! Love the Mod, Greaty appreciate it!

I’m just having a tad of a problem where when i click “Legendary Items to Clipboard”, it copies all the items of my stash, both Softcore and Hardcore.

Right now, i’m playing mainly Hardcore, and i wish to copy only the Hardcore Items, how to do so?

Thanks in advance!

Does this affect the transfer files? Or only player files?

only the player files

1 Like

@mamba Just updated to 1.7.3 for use with 1.2 - when I set faction rep to Revered now its giving 10k of 15k. 20k/25k total

1 Like

Not sure if something changed in the last few weeks, but I can no longer search my stash for items by name. I just tried searching for Vilescorn items and nothing came up, even though I know I have some of them. Also the same for Crimson’s Vile Scepter. I can still craft these, but the tool isn’t finding the ones I already have in the stash. Both these names didn’t even show up when I tried just a general search as well. Just searching for Pants didn’t show any of my Vilescorn ones, same using Specter to search for the Crimson ones.

Hi. I have a question. I started a fresh grim dawn run and reinstalled gd stash. However after now having played for a couple of days, and stored hundreds of fresh items, I realized that old items where still in the gd stash database. Is it in any way possible to remove all the previous items and keep only the new ones? Otherwise my “run” is more or less bricked, since I have access to basically all items in the game now, and I can’t really separate which items I have found during this run.

There is no good way to do this. Given that it is a database, you could use SQL for this, if you are familiar with it. If you are not, I would not recommend trying.

thanks a lot for the fast reply. I actually solved the problem by deleting the database and rebuilding it. Afterwards I went back to all backups (since my save folder is clean) and pulled out all items again. It was only 6 backups or something.

5 posts were split to a new topic: Changes to shrines in v1.2

Hi there, I seem to have this weird thumbnail issue only with Lokarrs? It happened after I activated all illusions… Any idea what’s going on?

that’s grimtex, you need to delete an element in the grimtex file Discord