[Tool] GD Stash

Thanks for the help Mamba.

So thereā€™s no way to fix it?
Or anyone can upload the modded trasmute file?

There is nothing you can do at your end, the fix is for me to add support for the new format.

ok
wait patiently

My bad, Thank you mamba. It works, sorry for the trouble.

Welp nvm with the fix. Somehow i got it working.

Hello Mamba,

I downloaded the new version from ModDB but after I unzip it, I was unable to fund the .jar file. Am I doing something wrong?

there should be a .jar in there, unless you downloaded the executable. It is the largest file in the archive, so if you sort by size it is easy to find.

I assume the only issue you have is the extension is associated with something like WinRar instead of Java. Installing Java should fix that.

Hi, I just came back to the game after a break, and I remember the program worked in the previous iterations (esp adding illusions) but when i try to add illusions now I keep getting this error: error reading C: xxx (the save file directory) transmutes.gst

version not supported
org.gdstash.file.GDParseException: Version not supported
at org.gdstash.item.GDTransmute.read(GDTransmute.java:272)
at org.gdstash.ui.GDMassImportPane$FullTransmuteListener.actionPerformed(GDMassImportPane.java:352)
at java.desktop/javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
at java.desktop/javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
at java.desktop/javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
at java.desktop/javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(Unknown Source)
at java.desktop/javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
at java.desktop/java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.desktop/javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.desktop/java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.desktop/java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.desktop/java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.desktop/java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.desktop/java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.desktop/java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.desktop/java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.desktop/java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.desktop/java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.desktop/java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.desktop/java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue.access$600(Unknown Source)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.base/java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$5.run(Unknown Source)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$5.run(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)

I have the latest version of gdstash and patch 1.100, so Im not sure what is going wrong, can you help me? if this has been brought up before sorry, I just would like to know how I can troubleshoot this, or if I need to be patient and wait.

It was brought up a few posts ago. The illusion file format has changed, the next release will fix this.

Alright, awesome, thanks, I searched but I couldnt pinpoint the post. Thanks again!

EDIT: wrong thread :facepalm:

Thank you maba, I finally figured it out. However all the illusions seem to be gone, any thoughts?

not sure what you mean by ā€˜illusions are goneā€™. The tool does not yet support the new illusion file format (next update will), so you cannot add illusions to it, but in game you should have whatever illusions you had before.

My illusions are gone too, not sure if it happened the same way, but for me most of them just dissapeared. For example, lets say I had 10 pages of illusions for my head armor pieces, and currently applied was in page 9, after using the ā€œadd all illusionsā€ in gdstash, all the pages but page 9 got wiped. It happened with all the illusion types.

Edit: I didnā€™t get any error from gdstash.

I think weā€™re on the same boat, I only have 1 page of illusion left, though I canā€™t tell which page.

the tool makes a backup, delete the transmutes.gst and rename transmutes.t00 back to transmutes.gst to get the previous file back (.t01 is the next older one and so forth)

Not sure how you got no error mesage though if you are on 1.1.0.0

Yes, Iā€™m new to the game and GD stashā€¦been playing Grim Dawn about nine days, just got Stash today. Despite reading everything I could find, watching YouTube, etc., I canā€™t seem to get a crafted item into the stash or to my character. Help would be appreciated.

First of all thanks for the reply. So, i did what you said and got my transmute.t00 back to transmute.gst (deleting the old one), but it didnā€™t work, i mean, since my illusions got wiped i played the game and got some new illusions but changing the file didnā€™t return my old illusions.

As for the error message, well i got the error message when i was using 1.1.0.0 but after the hotfix came out the error doesnā€™t show anymore, instead i got the successful message.

iā€™m not sure if my illusions dissapeared because of the error or something because i didnā€™t play the game much before the hotfix 1.1.0.1 but if i try to add all the illusions now, it will wipe again, since i tried it a few times i think thats why my backup didnā€™t work.

The way i do is in the ā€œcraftingā€ tab, you search for an item, select it and click in the blank space in the right side of your screen where the stash will be represented, then you save and it should be there.