[Tool] GD Stash

as long as you haven’t made it all the way to .t09 yet, all backups still exist. If you have a .t09 that is the oldest that still exists.

Try the same with the oldest backup you have (ie highest number) and see if that brings your illusions back

go to crafting tab
press search button and specify criteria
select an item from the result list
click on an empty spot in your shared stash
save
open stash in game

Also make sure that when you have the game running while you do that, don’t have the stash open there, that blocks you from saving the stash contents.

technically it prevents the game from reading the updated stash and causes it to overwrite the changes with the open version, but yes, it prevents the changes you made from showing up in game :wink:

Where can I find transmutes.gst?

Srry, i misunderstood that, i thought the t00 was the oldest one.
So, i checked the backups and 2 of them were from August of 2018, the other ones were from March 16,15,14, since the hotfix came out in March 15, i tried to use the March 14 file, which was the oldest. and it didn’t work.

Now, i think none of them are actually working, because i think they should have differente presets of illusions based on the date of the file right? For example, a new illusion i got yesterday wasn’t suppose to be shown in a March 14 file but it’s just there.

The backups are not changing my illusions accordingly with the date. In game my illusions remains the same as the last time i played.

yes, if that is a new item you definitely did not have before, then restoring an older version of the file should not have it.

Not sure when the game reads the file though, did you try changing files while the game was not running ? If not, try that…

Actually, all the times i tried to change files, the game was not running

GDstashing after 9 days :rolleyes:

Dont have game and GDstash open at the same time

I successfully got the 1.4 version working, thanks for the update! However, after installing the new version I lost the beautiful desktop icon of earlier GDStash version for some reason. This is most likely a dumb question but where could I find the old icon to replace the Java one? Tried looking in the interwebs but couldn’t find any. Cheers!

i have no idea what is going on. i have used gdstash successfully for years, I have over 3000 hours on gd. Yet, now I cannot get a save of a character to save anywhere but the remote location steam uses yet I have selected do not use remote in steam.

I get messages that gdstash cannot read files like “cannot read player.gdc”
when I use that location to try and load set import dir in imp/exp tab of gdstash.

I’s be satishfied with just wiping all the saves everywherer that I have of everything if I could just get gd and gdstash to work together.

hopefully this will be worked out and I can again play grim dawn.

Anyway, frustrated yes, but greatfull that this game gives me so much fun, or has anyway.

Since you mention Java, I assume you have Java version. In that case the ‘installation’ is simply you unpacking the .zip file, so any desktop icons should be unaffected (none are created or changed automatically).

Sounds like you have not updated GDStash yet. GD 1.1.0.0 has a new char save file format. Get the latest version of GD Stash and try again.

hello, is it possible to change the level of a weapon? thank you ! : p

You mean like on an item that you already have?

yes, modify a level 60 weapon in level 40 for example

Hi :slight_smile:

I would like to know if it is possible to edit a weapon on GD stash.
I would like to change the base level .

thank you for your time at my post :wink:

You should ask that in the mod thread, not in a separate thread.

You can’t. You need to select a higher level base weapon.

GD Stash only creates new items, it doesn’t edit existing items.

Answering threads that relate to mods will only make people add more threads like this one. There’s are other forums where people kept doing what you just did and then everyone stopped to care about rules nor didn’t bother searching at all.