[Tool] GD Stash

Ah, sweet, thank you!

Ah! Solution: Donā€™t have steam running in any capacity while doing it. Turned on PC, immediately read the post and attempted before launching steam.

Works like a charm!

Also, any way to respec all skill points from the tool? If not clicking in game is fine, but I wasnā€™t sure if Iā€™d just overlooked some feature.

Either craft the potion which does this (if you want to keep your masteries), or press the red X button next to the mastery level in the char editor, that refunds the mastery along with all its skills.

Make a backup of your char first and ensure that Steam is not running either apparently, otherwise changing the char can reset your quest progress etc (that is what the backup is for) - or use local saves, only ever had issue with cloud save (and you can tell it is cloud save, not the tool, as quest progress is not even stored in the file GDS changesā€¦)

Version 1.5.0 released

Set Collection page added

4 Likes

Ok, hugs, bows and thanks @mamba , this is gorgeous! :hugs: Now I know I could make something Octavius-ish or Ghol-ly right away without extensive db search, that is sooo nice.
The next question: is there a way to check out the blueprints, like what I found already and which Iā€™m missing? Since technically they disappear right after you readā€™em, they might be stored somehow differently, so I dunno if GDS might help on that. Not interested in unlocking, just a way to check the availability to craft.
Thanks again!

GD Stash can import your formulas.gst file. That way you can see which formulas you already have - or you can talk to a blacksmith in-game to find out :wink:

The set collection only lists the blueprints you have, it does not show missing blueprints.

1 Like

Thanks, import is fine, Iā€™ll put in in the cloud to theorycraft at work (n the tine of officially allowed breaks, Of Course).

I should check it out, iirc I didnā€™t seen the scroll near the stuff which I know I can craft.

In other words: Configuration tab => Selected Mod (grimarillion) => Import Database?

Yes. Make sure you already have a blueprints file in the modā€™s dir when adding all blueprints to it

Well, at the end of database importing, I get this:

Propably Iā€™m doing something wrong (as always).

There is nothing you can do wrong here. The messages are based entirely on the content of the mod. The import was successful (all messages are warnings and you got a success message in the end), so you are good to go.

I finally broke down and downloaded GD Stash so I donā€™t have to have 10 mule characters, but Iā€™m a bit confused. I was able to successful set everything up and went through my stash and character pages to move items to DB, but when I start the game I still have all the items on characters. I supposed I could just sell or toss everything since Iā€™m just using this as a storage system, but am I missing something? Shouldnā€™t move items to DB remove them from in game pages?

Are you sure you didnā€™t copy them instead? Thatā€™s also an option.

Blockquote Are you sure you didnā€™t copy them instead? Thatā€™s also an option.

Yeah itā€™s weird. My shared stash saved changes and is totally empty now, but all the character individual stashes are still full. Did the same ā€œMove entire page to DBā€

Might be cloud save messing with you. It sometimes prefers the cloud data over what is on your disk, in which case your items are ā€˜backā€™.

This should not happen with local saves (unless you did not save the char after moving the itemsā€¦)

Hey there ,

I alsways wondered how the verion update work when I want to carry over my collection respectively database. When I uninstall the older version as recommended , my database gets deletetd? Hence, I need to export it before an import it with newer version ?
Thank you for the clarification and the tool in general !!!
Cheers,

The uninstall does not affect the database, only the program itself. So no need to backup and import again.

Where is the database then located ? in the GD folder itself?

No, it is in C:\Users\username\GDStash

Iā€™m having a serious error here, someone please help me !
When I open GD stash, I suddenly get this list of errors

And when I go to import the database, I get an error about ā€œcreating GD_ITEM tableā€, as well as this :

The conglomerate (7,856) requested does not exist.
java.sql.SQLException: The conglomerate (7,856) requested does not exist.
at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory.getSQLException(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.Util.generateCsSQLException(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.TransactionResourceImpl.wrapInSQLException(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.TransactionResourceImpl.handleException(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.handleException(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.ConnectionChild.handleException(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedStatement.executeStatement(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedStatement.execute(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedStatement.execute(Unknown Source)
at org.gdstash.db.DBItem.createTables(DBItem.java:1867)
at org.gdstash.db.GDDBData.createDataTables(GDDBData.java:160)
at org.gdstash.ui.GDConfigPane$DBImportWorker.doInBackground(GDConfigPane.java:165)
at org.gdstash.ui.GDConfigPane$DBImportWorker.doInBackground(GDConfigPane.java:77)
at javax.swing.SwingWorker$1.call(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.SwingWorker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: ERROR XSAI2: The conglomerate (7,856) requested does not exist.
at org.apache.derby.iapi.error.StandardException.newException(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.iapi.error.StandardException.newException(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.store.access.heap.HeapConglomerateFactory.readConglomerate(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.store.access.CacheableConglomerate.setIdentity(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.services.cache.ConcurrentCache.find(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.store.access.RAMAccessManager.conglomCacheFind(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.store.access.RAMTransaction.findConglomerate(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.store.access.RAMTransaction.findExistingConglomerate(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.store.access.RAMTransaction.openConglomerate(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.DDLConstantAction.lockTableForDDL(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.DropTableConstantAction.executeConstantAction(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.MiscResultSet.open(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.GenericPreparedStatement.executeStmt(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.GenericPreparedStatement.execute(Unknown Source)
ā€¦ 13 more

I have been looking everywhere for this ā€œerror creating item tableā€, but to no luck at all
I donā€™t use Grim Internals, only the base game ; Iā€™ve disabled cloud saving and set the right directory path, but the error still exists
Please help !