[Tool] GD Stash

I’m kind of confused as to how I get the stashes to appear in crafting. I’m not sure which character’s stash is showing as I have a bunch of them. I was using the grimarillion mod and it’s just been a headache trying to add items to the stash. I’ve moved the files as medea showed. There’s just something that’s wrong.

In crafting it’s the transfer stash you see, not a character’s.

Whatever is wrong is a user error, the functionality works. Make sure you view the shared stash, not a char stash in game.

does GD stash has the items from Reign of Terror mod (d2 mod)

I deleted some characters and used the AOM database. The created items then appeared in my shared stash in-game. I think it had to do with the grimarillion mod stash and confusing me.

GD Stash does not come with any items. You need to import the data on the Config page, whether vanilla GD or from a mod.

Mods have their own shared stashes, so if you added the item to the vanilla stash it would not be show when playing a mod or vice versa. Make sure to select the correct shared stash on the Crafting page.

I was confused because in the mod In-game, there is no shared stash for the grimarillion characters, so not sure where the heck the items were going.

What? Yes, there’s a shared stash for Grimarillion characters, same as for vanilla ones. Are you sure you’ve installed the mod properly?

I think so. When I go into the character stash there’s no tab there for shared like in normal GD. It’s only the character’s personal stash.

You have a separate tab for the shared stash. Stash Transfer is separate from Character Transfer. If you’re crafting stuff it is put into the Transfer Stash. There’s no option to put it in the character’s.

So when I craft something for the grimarillion character, do I then have to transfer it to a character stash?

No, it goes in the transfer stash shown. Then ingame you use the character you want to have that item get it out of the transfer stash.

Do you have FG ? If not, that might explain it.

Where in-game is the transfer stash?

The smuggler gives you access to both the char-specific and shared stash.

GD_TransferStash

Hmm my grimarillion stash doesn’t have a shared tab like that. It is much bigger.

I’ve read that it seems to be an issue with certain mods of grimarillion. I’ll look into redownloading.

That was from vanilla, here is the Grimarillion version (not that you should not be able to find that button either way…)

I have no shared stash button on my grimarillion stashes. That button is not there. It’s there in GD, but not Grim. I have no idea why.