[Tool] GD Stash

Fantastic DB Mamba!
Thank you so very much for putting this together and all of your effort in maintaining it.
Well done!

Hi guys, I am running GDFG v1.1.6.1 and Reign of Terror MOD
All was working fine showing the MOD items etc, not sure what i changed but now when i open GDS it shows a laundry list of Errors like ā€œFile , page 0, item Plate Armor: affix records/0_rot/items/lootaffixes/prefix/classasa/skill_04a.dbr not found in databaseā€
ā€œSome items do not exist in the database and are not displayedā€ and of course the stash is missing all the mod items.
I have reimported the DB, from main game and the mod (same errors) reloaded the mod, updated to the latest GDS v1.5.2c , updated to java version ā€œ1.8.0_261ā€
Anything else im missing to try?
Forgot to mention otherwise the mod is working fine and all items are present w no errors in game.

Sounds like you have not selected the mod on the Config page, so that data the tool uses now knows nothing about the RoT items.

Thanks for the fast reply Mamba, yes I have selected the mod, and even deselected and reselected to re import the DB always get those error. Also I tried to blow away GDS by deleting all the files and unzipping the new ones to the same place and somehow it remember my save location and always defaults to that mod.

What happens when you import the mod data ?

When I select the RoT mod and CLick Import DB I get a huge list of Tag bla bla bla item not found in tags_items.txt

Yes, but in the end the summary is that the Db was imported, so you should be good.

So if the items still do not show up despite this, I am out of ideas.

actually even with that error it seems to work now. So i needed to re-import the mod DB, not sure i remember those errors the first time however, i did a compare and a text search of the original mods tags_items.txt, and the patches/updates plus my saved .old dir and indeed those names dont appear in that txt file.
Well it seems to work fine now, thank you for your support, you are awesome, great work!

Hi guys, I recently started using GD Stash and am absolutely in love with it!
I was wondering though about the program collection tab as I am somewhat of a completionist and there is something Iā€™m not sure works the way I would expect it to.

I noticed that items in a characterā€™s inventory or private stash do not register in the collection as found items, only shared stash items do. This in turn makes it impossible to register any Soulbound items as found, such as faction gear which is Soulbound by default.
I also noticed that the program does not register any blueprints as found.
This makes it so I have to manually tag items in my head as actually found when browsing throughout my item collection and I was hoping there was a way to circumvent this.
Iā€™m not sure if anything Iā€™m doing is wrong, please let me know. Is there perchance a way to manually tag items as found?

Any solution would serve my completionism tendencies and be greatly welcomed :smiley:

You donā€™t use the wanez item color tool, do you? I see similar warnings, and I have not yet investigated, but I wondered if that was the root cause myselfā€¦

you can store those on the Char Transfer tab

you can import your blueprints on the Im/Export page. The program reads the shared stash, chars and learned blueprints

or in any other text file, maybe I should change the error message :wink:
The tool first looks at the text file the tags usually are found in and if it does not find it there, it searches through the other text files, as mods can store the tag in any file.

Thank you very much for replying! This seems to do the trick. I think Iā€™ve been using the program in its unintended way. I initially planned on keeping the stash separate from any in-game items but it seems everything needs to be integrated in order to utilize its full potential.
Thanks again and I hope you have a nice day :smiley:

Version 1.6.0 released

• New screens added to edit a charā€™s skills or analyze the masteries of a mod.
  • Improved handling for mods with a custom campaign (e.g. Reign of Terror)
6 Likes

Previous version worked fine; With this version, I cannot use it due to asking me to Import Database on startup, and every attempt resulting in this error :

Itā€™s fine. Itā€™s still imported the database. You can use it with no problem.

Unfortunately I canā€™t, because along with the error, most fields are blank - e.g. the dropdown for Localisation files, all fields on the Character page even once youā€™ve reloaded and picked a character, etc. Iā€™ll post some screenshots later when Iā€™m back at my PC.

For clarity - I was using 1.52 a couple days ago without issue. The above has occurred ever since loading 1.60, and occurs even if I delete the GDStash data folder under my User profile so it can be reconfigured from scratch.

If anyone has a link to the old 1.52 version so I can do back to back comparison for error purposes Iā€™d appreciate it. All the master sources have been replaced with v1.60.

Strange. I think I had that error message yesterday when I updated from the previous version (1.52c) and it works fine for me.