[Tool] GD Stash

does for me… does the title bar say 1.7.7a?

I don’t think there were any changes to the texts…

Compare with 176 (right side)

I meant the English ones. You still can change the Chinese ones for a better translation, what I meant is that the release of 1.77 did not trigger these updates (and they should equally apply to 1.76)

It seems you misunderstood my intention, I only provided the Chinese text for your next version. :grinning:

Yes, exactly 1.7.7a
2024-06-25_20-46-24

I appreciate your quick reply and the tool update.

In the Im/Export tab, regardless of the order/the way the items are loaded, after loading from “dir” and/or “item assistant” (order doesn’t matter) and importing each one separately. I go to “export DB stash”. Once I save the file, I use the “load gd stash file”. Once I load the GD DB Stash file, only the items from either Item Assistant or Dir come up in the “Im/Export” tab.
I am leaving here a link with a video of the challenges I am facing:
https://streamable.com/90diif

Lastly, the save stash now works. Thank you!

Sadly it doesn’t work properly for me either. Still the same issue.

save button works fine in 1.77a with this Java version

Save stash works for me now too.

actually, I was half wrong. Saving the stash from the Stash Transfer window does work, but saving it from the Crafting window still does not.

Version 1.7.7b released

Fixes the save issue for the Crafting page

13 Likes

Thank you very much for this mod. Greetings friend :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

I am figuring out how to use GD Stash. So far I have managed to reset the skill points and now I am trying to figure out how to reset devotion points. My character has completed the “My Sailor’s Guide” constellation but the GD Stash shows that I have no devotion skills. (attached are two screenshots)

Am I doing something wrong here or is it because GD stash does not have the feature to reset devotion points yet?

Devotion skills are the final nodes of certain constellations that you bind to a skill to proc. They gain experience and levels of their own, which you can change with the indicated part of the tool. Since you have no devotion skills, it is empty (Sailor’s Guide does not grant a skill).

Hello!
When creating an item on the “Crafting” tab, doesn’t work filter “Pet Bonuses” for the section Prefix and Suffix .

afaik/what my experience using GDstash has been is that filters don’t apply to affixes/craft bonus etc
*unsure if i’ve missed a setting somewhere all this time tho

affixes should be covered, craft bonuses aren’t.

That being said, if you look for a combination of criteria, they have to all be on the item itself, the prefix or the suffix, not spread across them, as the logic looks at their definitions, it does not first combine the entire item and then checks whether that meets them

Is there a way GD STASH could add illusionist pack 1,2,3 items?

Hello all. I have a quick question. So I got GDStash up and running again, but the character page won’t load my characters. The stash is fine, I can craft items…everything else seems to work - except the character page. Any ideas on what I did wrong?