[Tool] GD Stash

But you are the only one with the program right now! :stuck_out_tongue:

The first step has been made :wink:

The german screens are a bit of a hack in that I have not translated all texts yet, only what I show on them in the screenshots :wink:

Also, not all texts are enabled for different languages yet (the UI is, the other stuff mostly not).

Finally, I am not yet considering the tagItemNameOrder instructions, one step at a time.

EDIT: as you can see, you can also change the look&feel :wink:

Both the L&F and the language can be changed on the fly - but for the database to be updated, you have to import it again after selecting the language zip (or selecting none if you want to keep the standard text_en.arc)

Definitely looking forward to this mamba. Can’t wait and thanks for forging the path :slight_smile:

WOW … Great! :smiley:

It’s ok.

Top! :slight_smile:

Implementation of the program has ended? I would like to see it in action)))

No, it’s still a work in progress.

it is a work in progress, but the main features are working.

Right now I am wrapping up the internationalization bit and want to provide more info for the selected item.

Hello mamba!

i like the search function very much. One question there: Will we also be able to search items containing specific damage % modifiers?

I am not sure. I want to add some more criteria, like damage types, not sure about damage +%, esp since the search already uses up a lot of space.

If I add that, the search probably will have to become a popup.

Great software!

Will it feature anything for component management, such as auto-merging, find by completion bonuses, filter by slot types etc.?

Thanks, did not work on it this month, will have to resume that soon :wink:

Merging definitely not, this is purely for storage.

Search by completion bonus might be an option, as would be by slot, for the latter I would still need to figure out how to determine that from database.arz. Neither is a high priority for me, but maybe down the line (bonus is the more likely to happen imo).

What exactly do you mean with “by slot”?

Maybe it’s because english is not my mother tongue but I seem not to be able to get it :D.

amulet,0,
axe,0,
bracelet,0,
chest,0,
feet,0,
hands,0,
head,0,
legs,0,
mace,0,
ring,0,
shield,0,
shoulders,0,
spear,0, //thought this one is probably not used anymore
staff,0, //neither this one
sword,0,
waist,0,
offhand,0,
ranged1h,0,
ranged2h,0,
axe2h,0,
dagger,0,
mace2h,0,
scepter,0,
sword2h,0,

:wink:

Thanks, some more tags to import into my DB then :slight_smile:

Looks awesome. Do want asap !

Did you consider a “doll” feature ? A special tab where you can “equip” a full set and see the requirements (attributes, lvl) and maybe some of the total stats as output ? And will you go open source ? I work in computer sciences and quite often with Java as a researcher and teacher, that’s why I ask :wink:

had not thought about that, but would not be hard to do

And will you go open source ? I work in computer sciences and quite often with Java as a researcher and teacher, that’s why I ask :wink:

have not decided one way or another, there are still a few things I want to finish first, and if I do open source it, I need to add a lot more documentation (need to add some anyway) :wink:

Worked on the selection a bit today, filtering by slot is now in

Searching by completion bonus still needs to be added

I also added Enchantments (and Warrants)

Mamba, I am so incredibly excited about this program, bud! You are a seriously awesome GD fan for developing it!

Thread bookmarked!

Syn

Hmmm, interesting, I just came across this post. Are you waiting to release the program until you have a more advanced version?

Kinda, I am waiting until there is information about the new stash format available, as not being able to write the current format is significantly affecting its use.

You can still craft items, as the old format is still recognized, but you cannot read items from the current stash and store them in the DB.