[Tool] GDAutocaster - play šŸŽ¹ builds with ease, autocasting of skills, combos, faster / automatic camera, autohiding of items, centered Inquisitor Seal and more for all games!

I thought that would be the proposition. Iā€™ve just checked and you can make it a hotkey in an AHK if you escape it:

`;::Space

This does not work in GDAutocaster (you get an error) but maybe I could potentially make it work someday. However the following works

[combo presses]
combo1=Space:;

Dunno, I started with C++ and // comments so Iā€™d probably choose that if thereā€™s no better idea.

I started with Fortran (yeah, Iā€™m old) and it used ā€˜/xā€™ to start a comment and ā€˜**x/ā€™ to end it. You definitely donā€™t want to deal with that nonsense. ā€˜//ā€™ is fine by me. (The ā€˜xā€™ is supposed to be an asterisk, but for some reason it just doesnā€™t show up.)

1 Like

I donā€™t know if you really need inline comments in an ini file. If you keep it standard ( ; for a line comment) users have the advantage of getting syntax highlight in their text editors. At least if they use a somewhat sophisticated one.

@GaeanC @Christian

Last major updates 2 Nov 22:

• add option to comment after config entries
[general]
suspend_key=Tab//tralala
comment=//

[combo presses]
combo1=Space:0 // BWC
  • comment [optional]
    • indicates a comment after a config entry, i.e. in suspend_key=Tab//tralala
    • in lines without config entries you can still comment however you want
    • donā€™t comment in this particular line though

// is the default if you donā€™t have this config entry.

I did it in this way because very little code was needed, the following does all the work
(and I already had a special function for reading config entries anyway):

comment_pos := InStr(output_var, comment, true)
        if (comment_pos > 1)
            output_var := SubStr(output_var, 1, comment_pos-1)

I also pushed to GitHub a lot of rewritten code because it was not very readable to me after a half year break so I had to make it clearer so watch out for some bugs (I tested everything but you never know).

2 Likes

TqFan, could you elaborate on this? I canā€™t seem to find any information on changing the speed or existence of the messages that flash at the top of the screen. If thereā€™s a resource with this info, just point me to it.

1 Like

You can edit this file:

And I for example have erased / left empty strings here:

so nothing is shown when these events happen but the empty messages are still shown which results in delaying other messages.

If you use ā€œHide Itemsā€ GDAā€™s feature, you may want to change
to

Unfortunately erasing them like this is the only thing Iā€™ve found.
I even made a thread once here:

what file does config.ini refer to?

I execute the GDAutocaster.exe and download file GDAutocaster.ini
when i launch GDAutocaster.exe and i load GDAutocaster.ini , show the message lik this

Am I misunderstanding?

Hi. Donā€™t use GDAutocaster.ini config, itā€™s not supposed to be used, it just shows all the options available. Make you own .in file with what you want, for example even very simple and short ones such as

[autocast by toggle]
cast1=q:1
delay1=1000

work. Write if you`d like a hel with writing a good config for your plastyle / build

i got it ! thanks

>> Download GDAutocaster! <<

Last major update 19 Nov 22:

• add center casts for gamepads
[gamepad]
delay=40
vertical_shift=-20
key=RButton
button_nr=6
gamepad (center casts for gamepads)

Achieved by moving the cursor slightly which switches the game to :computer_mouse: & :keyboard: mode and then pressing :computer_mouse: or :keyboard: button with a skill. After that the user has to move the analog stick to go back to :video_game: mode. Works best if you put the skill on RMB.

[gamepad]
delay=40
vertical_shift=-20
key=RButton
button_nr=6
  • delay [mandatory]

• delay in ms between :video_game: button press and :computer_mouse: or :keyboard: press
  • vertical_shift [mandatory]

• correction of the y coordinate of the center center cast
  • key [mandatory]

• :computer_mouse: or :keyboard: button which you bind your skill to in-game
  • button_nr [mandatory]

• JoyDetect.zip (638.3 KB) (itā€™s from AutoHotkey official site to see which number X corresponds to your :video_game: button)
      (the program displays this window near your cursor)

Hello, Iā€™m watching your GDAutocaster tutorial, but how do I configure the program?? it looks for a config.ini file, should I look in the game folder??

You just make one yourself. A file with .ini extension, for example this one config.zip (219 Bytes) (unzip it)

Also remember to have your windows display extensions: https://www.howtogeek.com/205086/beginner-how-to-make-windows-show-file-extensions/ (if i.e. your text file display as FILE instead of FILE.TXT

You could excuse me, but I donā€™t know how to configure it to use the inquisitor in the center with control. I didnā€™t understand if I should do some configuration in Big Picture Mode or just open The program and go to the game I configured to use the Inquisitor in LB. I would have a step by step again Iā€™m sorry
@tqFan

Big Picture is not needed for this.

Use this program to detect your gamepad button (youā€™ll use for Inquisitor Seal) number

• JoyDetect.zip (638.3 KB) (itā€™s from AutoHotkey official site to see which number X corresponds to your :video_game: button)
    (the program displays this window near your cursor)

Download the config for GDAutocaster from my previous post by change the button number 6 to whatā€™s your what JoyDetect showed

In-game while in Mouse Keyboard mode (switched from Gamepad mode when you move mouse cursor) put Inquisitor Seal on your Right Mouse Button.

After doing all this

• my program will detect you pressing your Joy button nr X, move cursor to the center of the screen (which will change UI to Mouse Mode) and then press Right Mouse Button (on which you should have the Seal). After that youā€™ll have to move your analog stick to go back to Game Pad mode.
1 Like

@tqFan
I have no words to thank and I noticed that after I do this process I just close the Joydetect script and I can play normally. working perfectly here :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:, now I can play with my Much quieter purifier, THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Can I change from button 6 to another one?? in the case of this script??? Another doubt, it has a bug when using it alone :ā€™(

sure, you are supposed to use JoyDetect only once to see what number corresponds to your Gamepad button so that I can see it in my GDAutocaster program

• you decide what gamepad button you want to use for Inquisitor Seal
  • you use JoyDetect to find its number
  • you put that number in the config instead of 6

so yes of course itā€™s supposed to be different than 6 usually (for my Ps4 controller R1 (right upper trigger) is 6 though)

tell me whatā€™s the bug more precisely although the program and how itā€™s done is not perfect and will always be a little bit gimmicky

@tqFan

I believe you have identified. The character is unable to move, either because he uses the seal and continues attacking. So it ends up crashing and using only the seal, but just giving a little break in the to use the seal and go back to the attack that doesnā€™t happen lol

Yes for some reason i cannot download. says virus detected.

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/url/a23b41cbc7aff483707274b1bf4eae91eb05540af70ac17018c7f202c55e1c13

Can you select something like ā€œIgnore and keep the fileā€ ?

1 Like

I have to shut down windows defender just to be able to download install and use the program