[Tool] GDAutocaster - play 🎹 builds with ease, autocasting of skills, combos, faster / automatic camera, autohiding of items, centered Inquisitor Seal and more for all games!

You could excuse me, but I don’t know how to configure it to use the inquisitor in the center with control. I didn’t understand if I should do some configuration in Big Picture Mode or just open The program and go to the game I configured to use the Inquisitor in LB. I would have a step by step again I’m sorry
@tqFan

Big Picture is not needed for this.

Use this program to detect your gamepad button (you’ll use for Inquisitor Seal) number

• JoyDetect.zip (638.3 KB) (it’s from AutoHotkey official site to see which number X corresponds to your :video_game: button)
    (the program displays this window near your cursor)

Download the config for GDAutocaster from my previous post by change the button number 6 to what’s your what JoyDetect showed

In-game while in Mouse Keyboard mode (switched from Gamepad mode when you move mouse cursor) put Inquisitor Seal on your Right Mouse Button.

After doing all this

• my program will detect you pressing your Joy button nr X, move cursor to the center of the screen (which will change UI to Mouse Mode) and then press Right Mouse Button (on which you should have the Seal). After that you’ll have to move your analog stick to go back to Game Pad mode.
1 Like

@tqFan
I have no words to thank and I noticed that after I do this process I just close the Joydetect script and I can play normally. working perfectly here :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:, now I can play with my Much quieter purifier, THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Can I change from button 6 to another one?? in the case of this script??? Another doubt, it has a bug when using it alone :’(

sure, you are supposed to use JoyDetect only once to see what number corresponds to your Gamepad button so that I can see it in my GDAutocaster program

• you decide what gamepad button you want to use for Inquisitor Seal
  • you use JoyDetect to find its number
  • you put that number in the config instead of 6

so yes of course it’s supposed to be different than 6 usually (for my Ps4 controller R1 (right upper trigger) is 6 though)

tell me what’s the bug more precisely although the program and how it’s done is not perfect and will always be a little bit gimmicky

@tqFan

I believe you have identified. The character is unable to move, either because he uses the seal and continues attacking. So it ends up crashing and using only the seal, but just giving a little break in the to use the seal and go back to the attack that doesn’t happen lol

Yes for some reason i cannot download. says virus detected.

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/url/a23b41cbc7aff483707274b1bf4eae91eb05540af70ac17018c7f202c55e1c13

Can you select something like “Ignore and keep the file” ?

1 Like

I have to shut down windows defender just to be able to download install and use the program

False positive, antyviruses and other programs flag unknown programs like that left and right.
Doesn’t mean anything - the antyvirus just doesn’t have it in its database.
You can compile yourself a “Hello World” program and your AV will probably flag it as well :man_facepalming:

If you want you can download the code from GitHub (.exe will get deleted I guess), check out the .ahk files that there’s nothing there besides pressing buttons
and compile it with AutoHotkey (nothing complicated, just a few clicks and need to select GDAutocaster.ahk and click Convert)

Compiling is not even needed because AutoHotkey can just run GDAutocaster.ahk script
but then you need to have AutoHotkey installed permanently on your machine.

Really not my fault :slight_smile: I personally consider Antyviruses to be malware the way the slow down your computer / affect your files.

1 Like

Anyone have a tutorial video on how to set this up? not a coder or code writer so this is all gibberish.

tell me precisely 1 thing you want - i.e. toggling multitple buffs with 1 button press, autocasting of multiple cooldown skills and spam skills with RMB, automatic casting of Blood of Dreeg / PNeumatic Burst etc

I’ll give you a short config that does it so that you can get started / get accustomed to the program
And then you can add more stuff to the config / learn the program better

cast multiple buffs with one button and autocasting of said blood of dreeg ect…

conf.zip (280 Bytes)
Ok here’s some sample config (unpack it to retrive conf.ini that you need to load with the program by right clicking its icon)

It has the following contents

[general]
suspend_key=Tab
suspend_stops_autocast=true

[autocast by toggle]
autocast_on_launch=true

cast1=1:1
delay1=1000

[combo presses]
combo1=t:y,1,2,3,4,y
delay1=600

autocast by toggle is for Blood of Dreeg autocasting
autocast on launch means it will start automatically
cast1=1:1
delay1=1000 means it presses 1 constantly every 1000 ms = 1s after you press 1 (will start automatically so pressing 1 initially will turn it off)

you either need to put Blood of Dreeg on 1 or change 1 to other number in this config

[combo presses]
combo1=t:y,1,2,3,4,y
delay1=600

this is turn is for toggling permabuffs from the 2nd hotbar

it means that after pressing T the following buttons will be pressed in that order: Y, 1, 2, 3, 4, Y
with 600 ms delays between the presses (you can increase / decrease it, depends on casting speed)

Y - this meant to be Hotbar swap Keybind so if you have a different one, you’d need to change it in the config or change in Grim Dawn keybindings for Y to be Hotbar swap

This assumes 1,2,3,4 are your perma buffs on the 2nd hotbar, you can change if you want

suspend_key=Tab

pressing this turns on/off 1 toggling Blood of Dreeg autocasting and T pressing all these buttons

1 Like

So with this all i have to do is press the t button and 1 2 3 4 buttons on hotbar will all be casted?

well after pressing T
Y, 1, 2, 3, 4, Y will be pressed

but you can change it to 1,2,3,4 if you remove those Y’s

these Y’s are for toggling to 2nd hotbar because in Grim Dawn we usually put permabuffs on the 2nd hotbar
it requires having Y be a Hotbar Swap in Grim Dawn keybindings but you can change Y to be your current keybind for Hotbar Swap in this config file

Also two more things

• after changing and saving config file you don’t need to reload it with GDAUtocaster - it’s done automatically

• it takes about 3 seconds after you go tot the game for this stuff to start working

1 Like

Ah okay makes sense then.

Wanted to use Shadow Strike comfortably while being a Ranged Nightblade so

hold toggles (press some button to have another one pressed and pressed again on release of the first one / timeout and multiple button option to delay button release)
[hold toggles]
hold1=RButton:Space

hold2=RButton,Space,A:RAlt
time_out2=2000
  • hold1: Space is pressed on RMB press and again on its Release

• hold2:

• RAlt is pressed on when you press RMB, Space or A
    • RAlt is pressed again after you stop pressing or holding each of these buttons for 2 seconds
  • Example 1 - after you hold CHOSEN_BTN

• your Weapons are Swapped
    • 100 ms later Shadow Strike and another Movement skill are spammed
    • after that on CHOSEN_BTN release Weapons are Swapped again
      [hold toggles]
      hold1=CHOSEN_BTN:WEAPON_SWAP_BTN

[autocast by hold]
      cast1=CHOSEN_BTN:SS_BTN,OTHER_MV
      initial_delay1=100 

• Example 2 - if in Hold2 the RALt button hides items on the ground
    and you keep pressing or holding your attack buttons RMB, Space and A in every 2s internal
    items on the ground will be hidden during this “fight”

I have tried to use GDAutocaster, but my anti-virus is blocking it from executing and from being added to my exception list. Has anyone else had these issues?

That’s a false positive. These databases don’t know my program and consider it not safe for that reason I suppose. Or maybe because one of the class in the program is called GDHacker.

If your antivirus doesn’t allow you to add the program to the exception list then I’d change it to some other one.

Alternatively you can

• download the code from GitHub GitHub - kowariantny/GDAutocaster

• you can delete GDAutocaster.exe that’s also there (your AV might do it on its own)

• and run GDAutocaster.ahk but this requires having AutoHotkey installed on your computer in contrast to the .exe that doesn’t need it

Also you could try compiling the .ahk code into .exe yourself using AutoHotkey - you’d have to launch the compiler, select GDAutocaster.ahk and click Compile. Alhough that might also get deleted / blocked by Antyvirus because I remember having such situation of some antyvirus deleting my own program.

I’ve added the following option

[hacker]
speed_initial=1.5

to not have to open the Grim Internals Configurator and change game’s speed with every launch of the game (GDHacker program needed).