[Tool] GDAutocaster - play šŸŽ¹ builds with ease, autocasting of skills, combos, faster / automatic camera, autohiding of items, centered Inquisitor Seal and more for all games!

Absolutely yes. My numbers are just some example numbers that are good for myself (1280 x 720). You need to make a screenshot and measure pixels in Paint.

Yes.

1 Like

Btw hereā€™s my 1 button combo for

• perma buffs
  • summoning cosmetic pet from inventory
  • changing its behavior

The config for it is:

[combo presses]
combo1=r:4,1,2,3,4
delay1=300

combo6=R:C,C
initial_delay6=0
delay6=1000

[fixed clicks]
delay=25
initial_delay=0
go_back=true

clicks3=[425,450][20,60][20,60]
initial_delay3=200
button3=R

Full config for my Main Campaign Drain Essence is

Cold Drain Essence

[general]
suspend_key=Tab

[autocast by hold]
cast1=Space:0,9
delay1=200
double_press1=false
double_press1_time_gap=500

cast2=s:i

cast3=RButton:7
delay3=200

cast4=RButton:6
delay4=2000

[autocast by toggle]
autocast_right_away=true

cast1=F1:5
delay1=1000

[combo holds]
combo1=RButton:8
initial_delay1=200

[combo presses]
combo1=r:4,1,2,3,4
delay1=300

combo2=g:LButton,j
delay2=0

combo3=CapsLock:m
key_native_function3=false

combo4=z:m
key_native_function3=false

combo6=R:C,C
initial_delay6=0
delay6=1000

combo7=F1:`
initial_delay7=200

[hide items]
hiding_buttons=RButton
ingame_hide_button=RAlt
hide_duration=1000

[camera]
angle=60
counter_clockwise=a
clockwise=d
rotation_key=k
delay=40

[fixed clicks]
delay=25
initial_delay=0
go_back=true

clicks1=(1270,230)
delay1=0
initial_delay1=0
button1=Ctrl

clicks2=(640,580)
initial_delay2=100
button2=z

clicks3=[425,450][20,60][20,60]
initial_delay3=200
button3=R

Ok. Iā€™ve finished testing my own setup and here are the changes to the script for 1920 x 1080 (16:9) screen:

[combo presses]
combo1=CapsLock:1,2,3,4
delay1=0

[fixed clicks]
clicks1=[45,65] (45,65)
delay1=25
initial_delay1=250
repeat1=3
translation1=0,60
button1=CapsLock

If you want to change the petsā€™ behavior (edit: to Defensive) after summoning them, hereā€™s the script:

clicks2=[45,65] (50,115)
delay2=25
initial_delay2=250
repeat2=3
translation2=0,60
button2=F1 (edit 3: changed to F1 as @tqFan confirmed that there are no double presses in fixed clicks)

(Edit 3:) To change the petsā€™ behavior back to aggressive:

clicks3=[45,65] (45,65)
delay3=25
initial_delay3=250
repeat3=3
translation3=0,60
button3=F2

@tqFan, how do I do a double_press Shift to make the pet behavior change back to aggressive? I tried this but it does not work, it messes up the script:

clicks3=[45,65] (45,65)
delay3=25
initial_delay3=250
repeat3=3
translation3=0,60
button3=Shift
double_press3=true
double_press3_time_gap=300

Please help me debug the double_press script. Thanks.

Edit 2: Can you also help me check my script for 1-press to World map?

[combo presses]
combo2=z:m
delay2=0

[Fixed click]
clicks3=(955,855)
initial delay3=1000
button3=z

Fixed clicks donā€™t have Double presses!
You need another button. I wonā€™t add double press for Fixed Clicks because it would be an overkill.

Should be [fixed clicks] right? I see a typo

Oh and 1000 ms is not needed. I think I have just 100 ms and itā€™s working

Btw I could think one day of restructuring the code so that Double Press can be easily added to the features because as it is now I code Double Press from scratch for every feature.

Even putting 1000, sometimes the fixed clicks for world map does not work. I have no idea why but it shows only the local map even after pressing ā€˜zā€™. I thought it may be because the click is happening faster than the map appearing so I put a longer delay but apparently thatā€™s not the case as it still gets stuck on local map sometimes.

Please paste here your exact config for insta world map because in what you wrote before there are typos.

[combo presses]
combo2=z:m
delay2=0

[fixed clicks]
clicks4=(955,855)
initial delay4=1000
button4=z

initial_delay -> ā€œ_ā€ missing
you have 0 initial delay because of that
and thatā€™s way itā€™s not working sometimes

correct it to
initial_delay4=100

1 Like

https://github.com/kowariantny/GDAutocaster/raw/master/GDAutocaster.exe

Fixed serious error in the code that might have been causing bugs with some configs

• worth redownloading
1 Like

fix Autocast By Hold not working correctly on double press

fix ComboHolds not working correctly on double press
(and working incorrectly on single press if double press was configured)

@wulunzun By attempting to use Double Press with a feature that doesnā€™t have it
you gave me idea to extract Double press code into separate class
so that I can add it to features easily
and not rewrite every time as Iā€™ve been doing so far

so if you want it for Clicks I can add it easily
for this 2 x Shift Defensive Pet behavior

1 Like

Iā€™m donā€™t think (edit) I need it now as I have changed the keybinds to F1 and F2 for Defensive and re-Aggressive respectively. The reason is that when I used Shift as keybind for GDA, it messes up things when I want to transfer items from bag to stash as I use Shift + item for easy transfer. So now I want to keep it free. Iā€™m lazy to un-tab and tab again to turn on and off GDA. :sweat_smile:

@tqFan the angle for manual camera is off. In my script, I use angle 120 and it turns 180 degrees. If I put 180 degrees, it turns around 270 degrees. If I put 90 degrees, it turns around 135 degrees. It seems to turn 1 1/2 times of the value of angle.

[camera]
angle=120
counter_clockwise=WheelUp
clockwise=WheelDown
rotation_key=MButton
suspend_key=Insert
delay=40

One QoL suggestion I have for users of GDA is to combine the following 3 functions into 1 key:

1. Auto-rotate camera
  2. Walk
  3. Skill to Rift Tear or similar dash skills

Combine these 3 functions using GDA into 1 key, NOT the Left mouse button. The reason is that sometimes I want to walk backwards a short distance to loot an item dropped by an enemy killed by my pets and the camera turns as I turn. Then, when I move forward again, the camera turns again. This makes me dizzy no matter how slow I make the camera rotate. So, to prevent this from happening, I bind ā€˜Aā€™ to the 3 functions so that for the scenerio just mentioned, I can use my Left mouse button to move backwards without the camera rotating.

I do not want to bind the skill Rift Tear to my Left mouse button because sometimes I am just beside a chest or vendor and when I press the Left mouse button to activate the chest or vendor, I do a Rift Tear instead.

Also, if I bind auto-rotate camera to my left mouse button, the background will rotate when I try to drag the map to find Rift gates to port to. This is just a minor annoyance, nothing major.

1 Like

Hmmā€¦ maybe it depends on number of pixels because at 1280 itā€™s ok to me
and you probably play at 1920 and 1920 / 1280 = 1 1/2. Iā€™ll test it maybe and change it

Or maybe you can move by holding cursor near your character?
Then itā€™s in Ignore Area and the camera is not rotating.

You can bind Rift Tear to LMB Hold Spam with an initial delay.
This way it wonā€™t work on single clicks. Something like this:

[autocast by hold]
cast1=LButton:Rift_Tear
delay1=200
initial_delay1=200

(also on double LMB + hold with initial delay)

Maybe youā€™d like

• rotation on Double LMB + Hold

• or rotation will a long initial delay so that when you drag the map it doesnā€™t activate

1 Like

@GaeanC @wulunzun

1 Like

Just tested it. Working perfectly now. :grinning:

Warning!
How you set Double Press Time Gap has changed from

double_press1_time_gap=300

to

double_press_time_gap1=300

I donā€™t use AHK for GDā€™s gameplay, but I had a fun idea for it.
If anyone wants to REALLY min-max, they could use a hotkey to bind a when-hit Celestial Power (like Fist of Vire) to a defensive proc (like Blast Shield) while itā€™s up, which gives it a higher chance to trigger. And of course a hotkey to bind it back to a permanent buff after.

Of course this seems excessive :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This is like Diablo 3 exploit when you could swap your Paragon Levels during Greater Rifts.
Players using high cooldown abilities would put all their Paragon into Strength / Intelligence / Dexterity (they boost damage) before casts and into Vitality afterwards. This required dozens of clicks but with AHK you could do that until Paragon Swapping was disabled during GRs.

I have clicking implemented in GDAutocaster (I summon a cosmetic pet from inventory + change its behavior + cast permabuffs with one button) so configuring what you described is possible.

Huh, Paragon Swapping does sound powerful.

Now that I think about it, something similar was used in DotA: an item (Power Threads) could switch between a bonus to Strength / Agility / Intelligence, and it was beneficial to switch before and after using abilities. Decent design, but naturally easier to do with scripts.

They probably added a cooldown now or something to prevent it. Is AutoHotkey deteced in Dota or other games? Memory reading programs for sure are in various game but AutoHotkey probably isnā€™t because there can be a very thin line between AHK and macros / m&k software which I donā€™t think players would like forbidden.

Clicks and cursor movement can be very fast

• I sometimes donā€™t even notice the pet behavior change

• itā€™s just neutral and suddenly aggressive
  • very silly example of super fast cursor clicking / dragging is keyboard camera rotation I did

• you wouldnā€™t guess but it works by dragging the cursor on the lower edge of the screen very quickly
      using cursor-drag camera rotation to emulate 1 button press whatever angle keyboard camera rotation

• which is why the cursor is blinking but itā€™s even less noticable on better computers / not in video but in-game

1 Like

The camera rotation does look like it works pretty well, reminds me of mouse macros.

Donā€™t know about AutoHotkey in DOTA 2, but in the original DotA Allstars (and Warcraft 3) AHT-based tools were commonly used. Personally I enjoyed it as a simple alternative for rebinding hotkeys.