[Tool] GDAutocaster - play šŸŽ¹ builds with ease, autocasting of skills, combos, faster / automatic camera, autohiding of items, centered Inquisitor Seal and more for all games!

[edit] Please download the newest version, Iā€™ve made a small change that could help:
https://github.com/kowariantny/GDAutocaster/raw/master/GDAutocaster.exe
(delete the previous version to be sure itā€™s not running in the background)

If that doesnā€™t work, please run the program (this new version with small fix) as Admin.
Donā€™t do them 2 at the same time so that we know which helped.

Even if fix seems to help, I would still check if there arenā€™t still multiple instances but fewer. In that case maybe then try to run it as Admin.

Iā€™ve made another small fix so if you downloaded before me writing this message, then please redownload.

1 Like

So far so good. Last three play times it didnā€™t appear to happen. Iā€™ll keep an eye out for the week. Thanks again!

Basically you can now (but donā€™t have to)

[autocast by toggle]
cast1=q:1,2,3

instead of

[autocast by toggle]
cast1=q:1
cast2=q:2
cast3=q:3

as itā€™s possible in other features of the program (i.e. Autocast by Hold).

2 Likes

You can have one config working in multiple games / applications - just need to separate by space.

[general]
game_window_id=Grim Dawn,Diablo 3

(identifies by windows names)

[general]
game_window_id=ahk_exe GDStash.exe,ahk_exe Grim Dawn.exe

(identifies by processes attached to windows)

game_window_id=Grim Dawn,GDStash
title_match_mode=2

(in the last example match mode needs to be changed because GDStash has a long windowā€™s name so we search for a substring)

I added it so that I can use Clicking Combos in GDStash and also a Drop Item with 1 Press Combo in Grim Dawn while GDStashing the character.

More info here: [Tool] GDHacker - Tribute Freeze / Game Speed toggle from within the game
1 Like

More info here: [Tool] GDHacker - Tribute Freeze / Game Speed toggle from within the game

Fixed a bug causing GDAutocaster to close when reading a config
containing just Freeze Tributes GDHackerā€™s feature

Should have named it ā€œArthritis preventorā€ (:

2 Likes

You probably cannot get this from gaming. Iā€™d say tendinosis / tendonitis / gamerā€™s thumb / carpal tunnel preventor.
But youā€™re right - you can put your hand on the keyboard in the most ergonomic position
and use just these buttons that are under your fingers even for piano builds.

[autocast by toggle]
autocast_right_away=false
  • autocast_right_away [optional]
    • starts autocasting right away

• it can also be done by a command line argument (see the beginning of documentation)

• but then it overrules the config entry

Added support for GDHackerā€™s Stats / DPS Window display:

[hacker]
stats_toggle=T

(with GDHacker in the same folder)

1 Like

Warning! Autocasting on toggle interrupts cinematics.

Can I have the script for the edge-version? The current autorotate version is making me sick in the stomach.

I playing a Cabalist atm. I used your ā€œSummon pets from 2nd hotbar and change their behavior with 1 button pressā€ script but I only managed to change the 1st petā€™s behavior. The 2nd petā€™s behavior didnā€™t change and the cursor appeared near the 2nd petā€™s display pic. My screen resolution is 1920 x 1080 (16:9). Is it because of my screen resolution so the translation is not correct?

Also, since the combo press + fixed click uses CapsLock, how can I change the petsā€™ behavior once they are summoned? I need to have another fixed click with a different button?

Iā€™ll add the configuration option so that you can configure it to be ā€œedgyā€
Iā€™ll also look into hacking camera rotation speed, maybe Iā€™ll be able to have a configuration option for it too.

<< reading your second message <<

[Edit] Maybe Iā€™ll first tackle the camera stuff and then I go back to the 2nd problem.

1 Like

Ok. Thanks for your help.

Iā€™m going to finish it tomorrow but itā€™s going to be

ignore_area_shape=circle
ignore_area_size=30
ignore_segment_angle=20

(size is in % relative to fullscreen size)

for rotation to work on edges only you are going to do something like this

ignore_area_shape=rectangle
ignore_area_size=90

(so ignore area is a big-ass rectangle)

After making the above available to users Iā€™ll try to find keyboard camera rotation speed in Grim Dawn process and hack it
(I think Iā€™ve seen it already but it may have just been my imagination)

And then your pets behavioral issues.

1 Like

https://github.com/kowariantny/GDAutocaster/raw/master/GDAutocaster.exe

[automatic camera]

[automatic camera]
rotate_left=b
rotate_right=n
initial_delay=200
rotate_key=LButton
delay=200
ignore_area_shape=circle
ignore_area_size=30
ignore_segment_angle=20
  • rotate_left [mandatory]

• in-game button resposible for left camera rotation
  • rotate_right [mandatory]

• in-game button reponsible for right camera rotation
  • initial_delay [optional] {200 by default}

• rotation starts this many milliseconds after you hold the rotate_key
  • rotate_key [mandatory]

• rotation activates when you hold this button
  • delay [optional] {100 by default}

• cursor position is checked every this many milliseconds
  • ignore_area_shape [optional]

• circle [default] or rectangle
    • shape of area centered at the middle of the screen where rotation doesnā€™t take place
  • ignore_area_size [optional] {50 by default}

• this percentage of maximum area
      • which is either the whole screen

• in case of rectangle
      • or the biggest circle than can be fit on the screen

• in case of circle
  • ignore_segment_angle [optional] {20 by default}

• half of the radius of a circular segment around 12 oā€™clock where rotations doesnā€™t take place
1 Like

I used your new default [automatic camera] script and when I turn, the camera keeps rotating endlessly. I will try the rectangle to see what happens.

Edit: Love the rectangle area_shape! Area_size 50 is the best for me as it does not turn so fast like the cursor auto camera and not so slow like Area_size 100 especially when doing 180 degree turns.

Edit 2: For the pet issue, the Fixed click is actually clicking outside the pet display for the 2nd pet because I will walk towards the direction of the pet display when the script finishes.

1 Like