[Tool] GDAutocaster - play šŸŽ¹ builds with ease, autocasting of skills, combos, faster / automatic camera, autohiding of items, centered Inquisitor Seal and more for all games!

Wow! Thanks a lot, Iā€™ll try this out

This is my first time using AHK and the tutorials have not been enlightening, what are the .ini files that are relevant to what Iā€™m trying to do? I tried looking in both the GD folder and the AHK folder, but I donā€™t understand which file the GDautocaster.exe is supposed to be coupled with. Sorry if thatā€™s a dumb question

Should my file (vit conjurer) be labeled .ahk or .ini?

Edit: nvm, the problem was caused by a labeling error (notepad refused to save as a .ini file
Edit2: This is wonderful! My fingers thanks you. Iā€™ll fool around for the other multicasts I was interested in. Thanks again m8

Feedback: I am not a fan of using [autocast by toggle] for attacks, this seems better suited as an impermanent buff (i.e. Blood of Dreeg) applicator imo. I mostly use [combo presses] for attacks, as this allows more control over the casts.

1 Like

Well maybe this is better Cruci when you really want to cast your Totems and stuff like that all the time. Definitely use [Autocast by Hold] feature. For example you can do something like that

SPAM1, 2, 3 - stuff Like Wendigo Totem, Storm Totem, Grasping Vines (you can also spam additional Devouring Swarms)
CURSE1,2,3 - stuff like Devouring Swarm, CoF, Plague etc.

[combo presses]
combo1=RButton:CURSE1,CURSE2,CURSE3
delay1=200

(or once curse like Curse of Frailty than is cast one if you hold RMB can be just on RMB in-game
and then you use initial_delay

[combo presses]
combo1=RButton:CURSE2,CURSE3
delay1=200
initial_delay1=200

(because CURSE1 is in-game)

and now you combine in with SPAM SKILLS on RMB HOLD with initial delay to not interrupt CURSES:

[autocast by hold]
cast1=RButton:SPAM1,SPAM2,SPAM3
delay1=200
initial_delay1=600

(i.e. Totems and Vines, 600 initial delay to make space for 3 curses from Combo Presses)

You can add more Devouring Swarm every 2 seconds if youā€™d like

[autocast by hold]
cast2=RButton:DS
initial_delay2=2000
delay2=2000

so the whole example would lool like this (when one curse is on RMB cast natively)
For casting Curses and Spam attacks by only RMB

[combo presses]
combo1=RButton:CURSE2,CURSE3
delay1=200
initial_delay1=200

[autocast by hold]
cast1=RButton:SPAM1,SPAM2,SPAM3
delay1=200
initial_delay1=600

cast2=RButton:DS
initial_delay2=2000
delay2=2000
1 Like

Btw Next time better reply than edit because I got no notification so couldnā€™t reply faster.

Also remember that

• the program restart 3 seconds after the game is active again

• so you donā€™t have reload the config after making changes

• itā€™s done automatically after you come back to the game
    • so your workflow can be just

• ALT Tab
      • small change in NotePad
      • back to game
  • also give the program 3 seconds after activating gameā€™s window to start working

1 Like

Skills like Totems / Vines as I said earlier are better cast with AutoCast by HOLD imo because they can be spammed whereas curses / debuffs youā€™d like to have more control over so you use Combo Presses

Thank you for your time, Iā€™ll try your suggestions, I did not know if I couse use R/L MB as an input (didnā€™t have much time to play today). If I understand correctly the formula, any ā€œregularā€ key can be used as an input? Could I use the numpad (/,*,-,+ for example) as a source of input btw?

Also, whatā€™s the difference between intial_delay and delay? Is initial_delay the delay before the string input and delay the latency between each ā€œinput segmentā€ of the string?

Hey, I looked around and I didnā€™t see a compiled list of syntax forms for the types of casting. So far I know about [combo presses], [autocast by toggle] and [autocast bu hold]. Are there other forms or is this comprehensive?

Read the documentation in the OP :wink: Normally would I would explain anything but I can see you get everything quickly. For example [combo holds] / [center casts]

Yes, you can use all buttons. Hereā€™s how they are named (you use names on the left)
https://www.autohotkey.com/docs/KeyList.htm

initial delay is always the time between when you press and something starts happening
basically the delay to combo or autocast by hold for example so that you can squeeze i.e. combo press before autocast by hold

initial_delays are cruciall to combine multiple features like

• combo holds
  • center casts
  • auocast by hold
  • combo presses

into one button which is RButton for me always

delay has a bit different meaning depending on the feature

for example in combo press RButton:1,2,3 itā€™s the time gap between 1, 2 and 3
but in Autocast By Hold RButton:1,2,3 the buttons 1,2,3 are pressed simultaneously and the delay means the time gap between subsequent multiple presses of 1,2,3 that are repeated with delay time gaps

yea, but read the documentation since I can see you can do it on your own :slight_smile:

Also in the documentation thereā€™s an extensive config file with all the options used
like double press, stop_on_release or inner_delay
and all the features are explained there

What I can be most helpful for is
How to configure some desired effect
because one may need experience / be an author of the program really to quickly find an optimal way.

1 Like

Aye tqFan!

How will I activate imma_cheat_sum_itemz.ini?

You need to

• load this config with GDAutocaster
  • open GDStash
  • wait 3 seconds (youā€™ll see GDautocaster restarting on the taskbar by the way)
  • press 1 or 2 or 3 to active one of these combos

Of course you can change buttons that activate (button1 for example also how many columns there are)

Let me know if it works for you.

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry, but will you kindly upload the .ini file for it?
There might be a mistake at my end thatā€™s why it doesnā€™t work.
Thanks again tqFan!

Maybe you have some older version without this feature
https://github.com/kowariantny/GDAutocaster/raw/master/GDAutocaster.exe

(delete .txt)
gd_stash.ini.txt (247 Bytes)

1 Like

Weird.
It still wonā€™t work: :cry:
Using your latest version of AHK.

1 Like

Sorry! I think I know whatā€™s going on. It doesnā€™t work with Java version of GDStash only with .exe
w8 Iā€™ll correct it

1 Like

3 possible solutions to make it work for you

1. Quickest but hacky

• change game_window_id value in the config from
      • ahk_exe GDStash.exe
      • to
      • ahk_exe javaw.exe
  2. Omit the problem solution

• use .exe non-Java GDStash (the second download link from [Tool] GD Stash)
    • It will work with your current config without any changes.
    • I recommend it because it consumes less RAM than JAVA version
  3. Longest but cleanest solution

Explanation to the config:

• It would also work without updating GDAutocaster
    if you provided full windowā€™s name which is Grim Dawn Stash v1.6.0i - Excelsiorā€¦

• but itā€™s too long so I added an option to check if game_window_id is contained (not exact match) in windowā€™s title

• this option is turned on with title_match_mode override you can see below
[general]
game_window_id=Stash
title_match_mode=2

[relative clicks]
delay=0

button1=1
rows1=2
columns1=10
width1=32
height1=32

button2=2
rows2=2
columns2=5
width2=64
height2=64

button3=3
rows3=2
columns3=5
width3=64
height3=96
1 Like

It works tqFan! I tried the quickest way and it works! :sweat_smile:
Thanks again & again! :wink:

1 Like

Hey @tqFan guru. So the last few weeks a weird anomaly has started to creep in. When I play the game about every four or five times I start the game up 30-45 minutes into the game the mouse starts to slow way down and everything grinds to a halt and then locks up my computer. This happens sometimes so fast I canā€™t even get back to the desktop to check my task manager. But sometimes I can and this is what I see.

This is the scrip (yes itā€™s this short and you actually helped me write it so thought you might be able to spot whatever may be causing it?

[general]
suspend_key=`

[periodic casts]
cast1=RButton:0
cast2=LButton:8,9
delay2=10000
initial_delay2=100

Thanks!

Could you please try downloading the newest version
https://github.com/kowariantny/GDAutocaster/raw/master/GDAutocaster.exe
Perhaps this problem wonā€™t occur again? If it occurs again, Iā€™ll think about it more.

Iā€™m assuming you donā€™t use the newest one because [periodic casts] was renamed to [autocast by hold]
(youā€™d need to make that small change in the config).

1 Like

Got it. Will do. If it reoccurs Iā€™ll give a shout out. Thanks for the heads up, I didnā€™t see the update come in on 11/30!

Okay, so sadly after downloading the update, renaming the periodic cast it is still causing the issue.

One thing that I canā€™t verify right now is that if Iā€™m ingame but I tab out to go to Grim Tools or something like that, mess around in that and tab back to Grim Dawn this SEEMS to exacerbate the problem. Thatā€™s my instinct I donā€™t have any testing to clarify that just trying to remember things Iā€™ve noted.