[Tool] Grim Dawn Item Assistant

Hi Your program is very nice and useful. The “Cloud” system is excellent. However, we have a problem. We want to use your program in an internet cafe. My customers loved the game. They want to play with me. I use the program stable on my own computer. However, the login process is not completed on customer computers. The required code is sent to the e-mail address, we enter it correctly, but the login is not provided.

• Different computers will log in with the same IP address.
  • Re-login will be made every time customer computers are turned off and on. Because all processes on computers are reset.
  • My computer is Windows 10. Customer computers are Windows 7.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Your program is very nice and useful. The “Cloud” system is excellent. However, we have a problem. We want to use your program in an internet cafe. My customers loved the game. They want to play with me. I use the program stable on my own computer. However, the login process is not completed on customer computers. The required code is sent to the e-mail address, we enter it correctly, but the login is not provided.

You’ll have to hop unto the IA discord and we can try to figure this out. Most likely something too complex to take here over the forum.

I had 3 quest items rewards (first act or someting), they were undefined and IA was non stop doing this in logs:

[27/10 19:06:07] DEBUG Updated cache for 3 items
[27/10 19:06:07] DEBUG Applying stats to 3 items
[27/10 19:06:07] DEBUG Applying stats to 3 items
[27/10 19:06:07] DEBUG Applying skills to items
[27/10 19:06:07] DEBUG No items with skills, skipping stat application
[27/10 19:06:07] DEBUG Skills applied
[27/10 19:06:07] DEBUG Applied stats to 3 items
[27/10 19:06:08] DEBUG Updated cache for 3 items
[27/10 19:06:08] DEBUG Applying stats to 3 items
[27/10 19:06:08] DEBUG Applying stats to 3 items
[27/10 19:06:08] DEBUG Applying skills to items
[27/10 19:06:08] DEBUG No items with skills, skipping stat application
[27/10 19:06:08] DEBUG Skills applied

Probably should be checked just once if item is undefined.

Probably should be checked just once if item is undefined.

Known issue. I’ll look into why IA is looting quest rewards.

IA should not be looting quest rewards. (Single seed item, similar to potions etc)
Which version of IA are you on? (One of the first log lines when starting IA)

Running version 1.2.7935.13534 from 22/09/2021

I am doing custom game (with this mod), as far as I rememer it didn’t loot quest rewards in non-custom game, so may be custom game is the issue.

For now I just remove these items from IA as they are not important to keep.

I also did this: Lightweight Mod for Speeding Up the Leveling Process (Added new dungeon) - #100 by Van_Houck
It affects all uniqus and may change them for IA to be not recognizable as quest items.

I have no problems with other items though, only quest rewards.

I updated to

INFO Running version 1.2.7956.17014 from 13/10/2021

and now they aren’t saved.
Not sure is it update or I am doing something different, I will write here if it happens aggain.

There was a bug where IA would loot quest rewards if you also placed a balm/potion at the same time, or something like that… fixed it a month ish ago.

Hi, i wanna parse my files, because of the last Patch but it doesn’t work. I even cleared the database but will not work. All the steps are ongoing, even the updating of item stats at last but nothing happens.

Any advice?

Edit: The weard thing: After the parsing several of my items are shown in a blank white manner without any or only a few enchants showing. Later items, for example from Level 50 upwards are fine?

Last update solved it for me.

Two questions/feedbacks nevertheless: I play with the RoT Mod and GI does take the new classes into account. Thats cool, but why are all D2 classes mentioned three times on the left side (filter by class).
Furthermore after todays update there are more options to show which inventory you are looking at (NoMod, RoT, Nydiamar etc.). The FG Disabled option is shown 3 times in a row?!

Where is the actual download link? love this mod

I want to use Grim UI X-Mod. But I want to transfer my items in Item Assistant to this mod. After all, X-Mod is just a utility mod. It does not host content updates.

How can I do that?

There is already a way to do this. But I need to move items one by one. Or every time I try to search for an item I have to check both options.

Is it possible to add an option such as transfer all items to another mode? Or is there a chance to choose multiple mods that we will search?

This program is truly excellent. IAGD does the job in the simplest way and very successfully. It is not my intention to bore you with my questions. Just a few suggestions.

Question guys:

Would there be a way to convert a HC stash file from GDIA to a softcore one? Could this be done in GDIA or using a complementary tool like GDStash?

Thanks in advance!

Edit: found how in the advanced settings. I feel dumb.

A small-ish bug with hardcore vs softcore.

I started a hardcore run, and had my first 94 set items drop.
I look at my blood knight’s scroll, and mouse over the Set: line.

The popup says: 1 armor, 4 scrolls, 1 pendant, 0 visage.

The true result should be 1 scrolls.

The other 5 items are in the no mod folder (normal mode).

And if I look in the “normal mode” db, I of course have the bonus scroll from hardcore listed as well.

Not a bug in the separation of items, but a bug in the set count feature.

A small-ish bug with hardcore vs softcore.

Ah… I’ll get it fixed the next update.

I received a report from a user that GDIA crashes in the middle of trying to read the DoM database. He has uploaded the error message recorded in the Windows Event Viewer at that time, which I have no idea what caused the problem. Can you give him any advice?

My computer can load DoM without any problem, so I think the reason why his computer cannot load the database is due to special circumstances.

Can you request the log files from him? For IA itself.
These can be located at %localappdata%\evilsoft\iagd

Also ensure that .Net framework 4.7.2 is installed

Thanks, I’ll let him know about those two points.

Net was already installed on his computer, he said. He also said that he uses GDIA in English and that the process of loading the DoM database ends in the middle no matter how many times he tries.

Please let me know if there is anything he can do, as I have attached the specified Log file here.
log.txt.1.zip (36.2 KB)