[Tool] Grim Dawn Item Assistant

Last update solved it for me.

Two questions/feedbacks nevertheless: I play with the RoT Mod and GI does take the new classes into account. Thats cool, but why are all D2 classes mentioned three times on the left side (filter by class).
Furthermore after todays update there are more options to show which inventory you are looking at (NoMod, RoT, Nydiamar etc.). The FG Disabled option is shown 3 times in a row?!

Where is the actual download link? love this mod

I want to use Grim UI X-Mod. But I want to transfer my items in Item Assistant to this mod. After all, X-Mod is just a utility mod. It does not host content updates.

How can I do that?

There is already a way to do this. But I need to move items one by one. Or every time I try to search for an item I have to check both options.

Is it possible to add an option such as transfer all items to another mode? Or is there a chance to choose multiple mods that we will search?

This program is truly excellent. IAGD does the job in the simplest way and very successfully. It is not my intention to bore you with my questions. Just a few suggestions.

Question guys:

Would there be a way to convert a HC stash file from GDIA to a softcore one? Could this be done in GDIA or using a complementary tool like GDStash?

Thanks in advance!

Edit: found how in the advanced settings. I feel dumb.

A small-ish bug with hardcore vs softcore.

I started a hardcore run, and had my first 94 set items drop.
I look at my blood knight’s scroll, and mouse over the Set: line.

The popup says: 1 armor, 4 scrolls, 1 pendant, 0 visage.

The true result should be 1 scrolls.

The other 5 items are in the no mod folder (normal mode).

And if I look in the “normal mode” db, I of course have the bonus scroll from hardcore listed as well.

Not a bug in the separation of items, but a bug in the set count feature.

A small-ish bug with hardcore vs softcore.

Ah… I’ll get it fixed the next update.

I received a report from a user that GDIA crashes in the middle of trying to read the DoM database. He has uploaded the error message recorded in the Windows Event Viewer at that time, which I have no idea what caused the problem. Can you give him any advice?

My computer can load DoM without any problem, so I think the reason why his computer cannot load the database is due to special circumstances.

Can you request the log files from him? For IA itself.
These can be located at %localappdata%\evilsoft\iagd

Also ensure that .Net framework 4.7.2 is installed

Thanks, I’ll let him know about those two points.

Net was already installed on his computer, he said. He also said that he uses GDIA in English and that the process of loading the DoM database ends in the middle no matter how many times he tries.

Please let me know if there is anything he can do, as I have attached the specified Log file here.
log.txt.1.zip (36.2 KB)

After Grim Dawn’s patch 1.1.9.3, some items don’t seem to work properly in GDIA anymore:

• Gazer Man and Sister’s Amulet of Livegiving are “not looted due to being unidentified” (Miss Gazer Man works fine)
  • The items from the Lokarr Set display a placeholder instead of a proper picture

Both issues couldn’t be fixed my multiple attempts of cleaning/loading database and updating item stats. They both occur for me as well as for a friend I play with.

Hum… basically one operation timed out, the parsing was locking down the database for too long…

I’ll dig into it, the parsing should be releasing the lock on the database for every 950 items stored. Might have a transactional boundary in the wrong place somewhere…

Thanks for taking the time to address this issue. I’ll pass on your kindness to him.

• Sister’s Amulet of Livegiving are “not looted due to being unidentified” (Miss Gazer Man works fine)

Sister’s Amulet of Lifegiving is not supposed to be looted. Along with Slith Primal Ring.

• Gazer Man ,… “not looted due to being unidentified” (Miss Gazer Man works fine)

Fixed in 1.2.8022.28714

• The items from the Lokarr Set display a placeholder instead of a proper picture

Fixed in 1.2.8022.28714

Try https://grimdawn.evilsoft.net/GDItemAssistantBeta-1.2.8022.30520.exe [updated]

Should hopefully solve the problem.

1 Like

Thank you very much!

No problem, let me know if it doesn’t solve the issue.

Took a while to get to it, was off on vacation.

I received a report that the database can now be loaded properly with this GDIA update. Thanks!

1 Like

In 1.2.8022.30520, the Lokarr set is displayed fine again after transfering it to the stash and back once. Thanks for the fix!
Gazer Man still gets the “not looted due to being unidentified” message.