[Tool] Grim Dawn Item Assistant

Some items with suffixes that grant skills such as “Kings” or “Insight” don’t have the skill showing up for me. I tried clean database > load database > update item stats but it didn’t work.

What is “other” type? I expected it to show everything except gears like Blueprints, components, but it exactly opposite: only gears.

I’m having an issue where I have both a hardcore and a softcore stash, but when I try to get something from the hardcore one, it instead pull the same item from the softcore first. Only when there are no more items in the softcore ones it finally pulls the hardcore ones.

https://grimdawn.evilsoft.net/GDItemAssistantBeta-1.2.7944.12251.exe
(EDIT: URL updated twice, fixed a new bug related to transferring from mods)

Fixed.

1 Like

“Mastery skills” filter is not working.
As far as I understand, It should filter something like “+2 to Fighting Spirit”. It doesn’t.

The mastery level filter is for +1 to Solder or +2 to Whateverclass.

There may or may not be a separate filter for skills (I cannot recall), but if you want “fighting spirit” in particular you can just enter that into the search field. “To Fighting Spirit”

Makes sense now.

It would be great to enlarge “Transfer to Stash” button, it is too tiny now.
May be “display:block” with paddings or may be some shortcut, like ctrl+click. Transferring many items to stash is slightly tiresome aiming for it.

Was just noticing it today, on some items it’s nearly covered by the item icon.

I’ll take a look at it later today.

1 Like

One feature request, not sure is it an edge case or not:

I need to filter all single-rares, ie trash-rares to mass sell them or check good ones. Now it is kind of cumbersome as they are together with double/triple-rares which I want to procede separately (we already have this option, but not for single-rares).

And some more random futures: no-resistance, one-resistance and >2 resistances checkboxes. Should help to filter trash and find usefull.

Hum… I’ll think on it.

I see how these could be difficult with todays filters…

1 Like

I want to share the biggest feature that I am lacking right now. It is ability to remember items, so that I can save some items and filter them on and off. Maybe even by custom tags, though it is too fancy, just simple one state “saved” is enough.
I know that it is a major thing, so just shooting it out.

Hi Your program is very nice and useful. The “Cloud” system is excellent. However, we have a problem. We want to use your program in an internet cafe. My customers loved the game. They want to play with me. I use the program stable on my own computer. However, the login process is not completed on customer computers. The required code is sent to the e-mail address, we enter it correctly, but the login is not provided.

• Different computers will log in with the same IP address.
  • Re-login will be made every time customer computers are turned off and on. Because all processes on computers are reset.
  • My computer is Windows 10. Customer computers are Windows 7.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Your program is very nice and useful. The “Cloud” system is excellent. However, we have a problem. We want to use your program in an internet cafe. My customers loved the game. They want to play with me. I use the program stable on my own computer. However, the login process is not completed on customer computers. The required code is sent to the e-mail address, we enter it correctly, but the login is not provided.

You’ll have to hop unto the IA discord and we can try to figure this out. Most likely something too complex to take here over the forum.

I had 3 quest items rewards (first act or someting), they were undefined and IA was non stop doing this in logs:

[27/10 19:06:07] DEBUG Updated cache for 3 items
[27/10 19:06:07] DEBUG Applying stats to 3 items
[27/10 19:06:07] DEBUG Applying stats to 3 items
[27/10 19:06:07] DEBUG Applying skills to items
[27/10 19:06:07] DEBUG No items with skills, skipping stat application
[27/10 19:06:07] DEBUG Skills applied
[27/10 19:06:07] DEBUG Applied stats to 3 items
[27/10 19:06:08] DEBUG Updated cache for 3 items
[27/10 19:06:08] DEBUG Applying stats to 3 items
[27/10 19:06:08] DEBUG Applying stats to 3 items
[27/10 19:06:08] DEBUG Applying skills to items
[27/10 19:06:08] DEBUG No items with skills, skipping stat application
[27/10 19:06:08] DEBUG Skills applied

Probably should be checked just once if item is undefined.

Probably should be checked just once if item is undefined.

Known issue. I’ll look into why IA is looting quest rewards.

IA should not be looting quest rewards. (Single seed item, similar to potions etc)
Which version of IA are you on? (One of the first log lines when starting IA)

Running version 1.2.7935.13534 from 22/09/2021

I am doing custom game (with this mod), as far as I rememer it didn’t loot quest rewards in non-custom game, so may be custom game is the issue.

For now I just remove these items from IA as they are not important to keep.

I also did this: Lightweight Mod for Speeding Up the Leveling Process (Added new dungeon) - #100 by Van_Houck
It affects all uniqus and may change them for IA to be not recognizable as quest items.

I have no problems with other items though, only quest rewards.

I updated to

INFO Running version 1.2.7956.17014 from 13/10/2021

and now they aren’t saved.
Not sure is it update or I am doing something different, I will write here if it happens aggain.

There was a bug where IA would loot quest rewards if you also placed a balm/potion at the same time, or something like that… fixed it a month ish ago.

Hi, i wanna parse my files, because of the last Patch but it doesn’t work. I even cleared the database but will not work. All the steps are ongoing, even the updating of item stats at last but nothing happens.

Any advice?

Edit: The weard thing: After the parsing several of my items are shown in a blank white manner without any or only a few enchants showing. Later items, for example from Level 50 upwards are fine?