[Tool] Grim Dawn Item Assistant

And if you don’t use Galaxy? Many GOG players don’t.

Thanks! But I got help in the GD Discord. Great peeps there. Appreciate your help though!

Issue has been fixed server side. Online backups should once again be safe.

1 Like

The code is open source, and it’s been discussed to death already.

IA will collect crash reports and count the number of active users, anyone who takes an issue with that can use something else.

Try starting Grim Dawn, and then start IA while the game is already running.
IA should then be able to detect where GD is installed based on the running process.

1 Like

Hello slipperypete :smiley:

As I stated above, I’ve already got it up and running since I found help on the GD Discord channel. I had only heard that rumor and went there for verification and was told the facts. It’s a great program and I’m very happy with it.

The program works great and thanks for you hard work.

I have one problem though. The images for items are not showing up. I have tried reloading game and IA. I have tried reloading from hardcore to vanilla. I am out of ideas here. I run Forgotten Gods, should that not be an option instead of just Vanilla?

Is there a way to filter by completed sets?
If not, I would like to recommend that as a feature.
Thanks…
JJ

I’m running 1.2.7266.14007 from 23/11/2019 version of IA and I don’t have “Crafting” tab. Am I missing something?

Probably needs to be updated to the latest patch. Will have to wait until slipperypete gets to it.

Thank you! Not a critical but very useful feature :slightly_smiling_face:

Don’t think this ever had a Crafting tab… are you sure you are not confusing this with GD Stash ?

I’m not :slightly_smiling_face: This one:

I guess that feature was removed in one of previous versions.

That is unfortunate if true

hey i have a really bad problem with my stash, as you can see it loads all old mods i played but atm i have just 2 mods installed and play with them, how can i get rid off all unused mods?

https://gyazo.com/214d2ce3aa18f1cbfbe85c09fe28db35

Hi @slipperypete, I have recently reconfigured my PC (a nd all its software) and I am getting this error when i try to connect to my e-mail for my cloud backups through GDIA:- Error: Got response 429, Too Many Requests.

I have sent a PM re the details.

Its getting the information from the save directory, you need to go to where the game saves are, and delete your old mod folders

Edit, the directories, contain the mods’ transfer stash etc. that is why, GDIA is picking them up. I had the same problem until I discovered the reason.

path to save directory \ Grim Dawn\save\ mod name

@slipperypete there’s a new patch out so I don’t know if GDIA needs updating or not.

There was a vote, where ~1% of all IA users wanted to keep this feature.

As 99% could not care less, I decided to remove this feature, rather than maintain it.

It’s not as useful since its not integrated with IA, and don’t know what you have, but see: http://items.dreamcrash.org/ComponentAssembler?record=b008_relic.dbr

Newer recipes will be missing, the website is deprecated, awaiting grimtools to some day add this feature as well. Have not updated the site since grimtools added the equipment manager.

So far things looks good, only reports of unknown items so far.
That’s solveable by just loading the GD database again.