[Tool] Grim Dawn Item Assistant

Guessing Anarchy Online.

New:

• Share your items with your buddies [view only]
  • Some performance improvements
  • Will once again show “Unknown” items [items IA does not recognize]
  • Now displays a maximum of 500 items (ish)
  • Can now press Escape to clear all filters
  • Can now opt-in for experimental updates
  • Recipes will now show up as items (has a recipe icon to distinguish it, optional feature)

Hotfix:

• Items will no longer be [temporarily] hidden if stash 3 is full when attempting transfer.

Edit1: I’ll see about adding support for hardcore mode.
Edit2: Yep anarchy online, http://ribbs.dreamcrash.org/ialight/ – IA:Light for Anarchy Anline

If hardcore mode were supported me and my friends would be veeeery happy. Anyway, the software looks very promising. Kudos to you! :slight_smile:

Hey guys, was the fix ever resolved for not being able to transfer back into the stash? Everything else works BUT getting items back into the stash and yes, checked stash 3 that has space for the transfer.

It’s not just a question of stash 3 “having space”, but that it cannot have more than 15 items.

I don’t calculate item sizes to try to fit them all in nice and tidy, so i just just split the stash in 16 pieces and send them there.

What does the feedback say when you try to transfer items? Both the log file and the ‘status strip’ at the bottom of the program tells you exactly what went wrong.

Sweet! Will test the stash 3 items issue tomorrow. Bedtime now :slight_smile:

Sent from my SM-P555 using Tapatalk

you can always just add them wherever you want (eg top left corner), they stack :wink:

True, and if putting one at [0,0] and another at [0,1] the inventory will auto arrange itself.

But I find it a bit messy, people are already whining about “losing items” because they can’t be arsed reading the actual feedback.
Imagine if an item is behind another? ugh…

Keep stash 3 empty, and if you can’t: go use some other tool.
Ever since I started using IA myself i got stash1 for components and stash2 for “loot later on another toon”.

Stash 3, Stash 4 and all my inventory bags, private bank? All empty.

I got 40 pages of automated “unhandled exception” reports to go trough already, from hundreds of users. Meh! I say :stuck_out_tongue:

Great tool. I got rid of all my mules and just alt-tab when I want to grab something. The only problem I have is the item level filter windows being a little wonky when trying to type a number in. Showing a cursor when the box is selected may help. Mostly I’m just using the up/down arrows to avoid having to deal with it.

Can You add pet affixes filter?

Why it doesn’t support setting a custom install path? It doesn’t see even the GOG installation in the default folder, and GOG lets you to install anywhere,

It’s the very first thing it asks you…?

It never asked me. Just tried a clean install on a new pc, during the installation it only asks for the installation folder.

When i open it first time it opens the 3 tab program screen with “could not find Grim Dawn folder” at the bottom of Settings tab.

Is it a pop-up that i am not getting? Could be a better idea to make it a configurable setting?

Edit: Typo

Ah, you want to set the Grim Dawn location to parse the database?
Is it unable to locate Grim Dawn? Is the GOG install very different than the steam one? If Grim Dawn is already running when you open the game, it should automagically get detected.

Have you tried clicking “Force Update” under settings? That should also work if the game is already running.

Thank you! That first solution worked. Somehow it was intuitive to think that the game should be turned off while installing and running first time.

Maybe add a text somewhere saying “Try starting the game before the program for auto-detection to work”?

I am getting an error.

"Cannot inject dll into process 13396
both tab 3 and 4 are empty

Try running IA in admin mode - that fixed “could not inject process” for me.

I am having a different issue - I added a bunch of items from a stash from a few betas ago. Obviously the items are fine in game, since I could load and move them to tab 4. However, in IA the item appears with a red tint and a message “No Description” at the bottom. I can’t get rid of these items (delete from IA or move them from IA to stash).

I’m gonna have it keep checking for the game until it eventually finds it, just havn’t gotten that far yet.

That’s an issue I’d love to track down, but have so far been unable to.
IA will still function correctly, but its now your responsibility to ensure your ingame stash is closed. (It will ask you before every transfer)

You perhaps using the buddy feature?

I finally decided to test your software and I can only say thank you, great job. I deleted all my mules !
Keep up the good work.

Turns out I was using the buddy feature. Thought that it was just my second stash messing up. Wasn’t very clear to me it was the buddy feature - any plans to flesh it out a little later?