[Tool] Grim Dawn Item Assistant

Thanks, I just found that out indeed
Only small problem remaining is when I search through all my items it doen’t display beyond the letter C

Sorry, forgot I don’t version control the distribution setups.
The build being pushed is NOT the intended one :wink:

Updating it.

Why is my items not appearing in stash it takes my items but not putting it back but not in IA anymore i have all 5 transfer stashes bought

Perhaps your PC caught on fire?
Or was eaten by a whale?

Based on all the information you’ve provided, that’s as far as i can guess.

Small thing:
Mythical Beastcaller’s Talisman generate additional Threat to Hellhounds too. IA isn’t showing that at the moment.

For some reason my IA stopped transferring today from stash 4…something about the last hotfix maybe?

Not been any hotfixes lately, but has been an update.
Which items are you trying to transfer? There has been some changes to how IA loots items.
IA will no longer loot potions or components.

1. Start IA
  2. Dump some item(s) in tab 4
  3. Run away
  4. Send me the log file.

I assume you don’t have the expansion, as IA will use tab 5 by default if you do.

Just started using this and its a really great tool.

My one suggestion would be enable a way to see if an item in the stash is part of a set.

That’s been requested for a long time now, but I think someone in the community will have to implement that, if it’s to ever come.

The code for finding and parsing the items is there (its used on the items page), but no logic exists for displaying it inside IA.

GDIA doesnt work since last update, so I tried the instaloot check box.
Then my tab1 share stash items dissapeared for some reason.
After that, I copied the backup files in ‘Sunday.zip’. It worked and my tab1 stash was rolled back to Sunday status. It’s fine,but still my GDIA doesnt loot any items.There are some error logs below.
I can transfer items into tab3 from GDIA btw.
Im using Japanese language option, maybe it works wrong?I dont know.

[23/01 19:59:11] DEBUG File: C:\Users\username\Documents\My Games\Grim Dawn\Save ransfer.gst renamed to C:\Users\username\Documents\My Games\Grim Dawn\Save ransfer.gst.bak
[23/01 19:59:11] DEBUG File: C:\Users\username\Documents\My Games\Grim Dawn\Save ransfer.gst.tmp renamed to C:\Users\username\Documents\My Games\Grim Dawn\Save ransfer.gst
[23/01 19:59:11] INFO Detected an update to stash file, checking for loot…
[23/01 19:59:12] DEBUG Closed stash
[23/01 19:59:12] DEBUG Closed stash
[23/01 19:59:13] INFO Delaying stash loot, too close to stash. (this is to prevent item dupes on quick re-open)
[23/01 19:59:14] INFO TYPE_GameInfo_IsHardcore(False, TYPE_GameInfo_IsHardcore)

Have you tried running away from your stash after placing the items?
What kind of items are these?

Sure, Im running away from stash properly.
And GDIA doesnt say ‘too close to stash’. GDIA says ‘looted 0 items from stash5’.
Im not trying to loot some items like potions etc.

in your post it says

‘[23/01 19:59:13] INFO Delaying stash loot, too close to stash.

Im sorry I noticed that the error log I paseted says ‘too close to stash’.
But Im not close to stash when Im trying to loot items.
Putting some items like epic or legendary armors on stash5 in Devil’s crossing then Im running away from stash area, even I tried to port somewhere but it didnt work. I dont know why the error log says’ too close to stash :frowning:

I forgot to say thanks to the developper of GDIA.
This is great tool that makes GD experience godlike when it works normally.
Thank you slipperypete :smiley:

If you re-download IA from the website and update to that version, does it work?

I’ll add some additional logging to clarify issues with the changes in looting, but that’s coming the next patch.
Still have a lot of work to be done before the next patch is ready.

The version on the website though, is the previous version.

I just reinstalled GDIA and it works!
Prob my GDIA didnt update properly to latest version.
Also I should try reinstall b4 asking help here. Im sorry :frowning:

Anyway, Thanks for the help and this great tool :smiley:

I had the same issue. GDIA : "“Looted 0 items from stash 5”.
I dont know what I did wrong - I used GDIA regularly but one time I could not store anything. It was very weird…

Re-install of GDIA helped, uff.

In spite of this issue I have sent you a small donation, I think you really deserve it :slight_smile:

When I deposit item into gdia, it still got duplicated ( I already update to new version).

Can anyone help me solve this problem ?

Unless someone can provide me steps to reproduce the issue, I cannot solve it.

I’ve not played Grim Dawn for a couple of years now, I wont run into the issue unless someone tells me how it occurs.

you could work around it and only loot an item if you do not already have the same item with the same seed stored