[Tool] Grim Dawn Trained Hard

Version 6.0.6.1
working with Grim Dawn - Ashes of Malmouth v1.0.6.1

:biohazard:

Current version release / update information

GDTH does only support the original Steam Game version at the moment!
You need to download and setup GDTH from scratch.
All upcomming versions will get distributed via auto-updater again.

Donations are welcome

:radioactive:

preview:

:skull_and_crossbones:

[ul][li]initial video[/li]
[li]another video[/li]
[li]Intruder Alert (Multiplayer Game Hacking)[/li]
[li]Feature preview: No mats needed / Never ending potiens / new faction system[/li]
[li]Feature preview: Ressurecting a dead HC Character[/li]
[li]Feature preview: Reworked NoMats Option[/li]
[li]Feature preview: Loot-Alert, LootList, Wikisearch & farmable Oneshot-Chests[/li]
[li]Feature preview: Grimcalc.com skill/devotion export[/li]
[li]Improved method for spawning objects[/li]
[li]God-Mode option for pets[/ul][/li]
��

Feature-List:

[ul][li]Changing the amount of iron (gold)[/li]
[li]Changing your current level, experience, stat- & skill points[/li]
[li]When changing your characters level, stat- & skill points will now also get adjusted.[/li]
[li]Option to reset skill points (resets skill points depending on your level and resets all skills to zero)[/li]
[li]changing the level cap (so you’re able to level beyond lvl100)[/li]
[li]Option to automatically set the maximum level to the one you have previously for this character each time you create a new game.[/li]
[li]Using this option prevents you from accidentally losing exp cuz you forgot to set the maximum level again after creating a game with the particular char. [/li]
[li]Infinite Health (Godmode)[/li]
[li]Infinite Energy[/li]
[li]Changing the attack-, movement- and cast-speed[/li]
[li]Changing the reputation value of all factions.[list][]You can now play around with all factions as crazy as you want. All factions support reputation from -25k to +30k[/li]
[li]everything is infinitely adjustable![/li]
[li]You can also add a faction booster to any faction. (from -1000 to +1000% exp increase)[/ul][/li]
[li]Many Game-Camera manipulation possibilities.[/li][ul][li]manipulating the zoom distance with almost no restrictions[/li]
[li]If you increase your current zoom distance, GDTH automatically adjusts the game frustum distance so that you will still see items on the ground even at maximum zoom distance.[/li]
[li]Option to disable the games ‘fog of war’.[/li]
[li]Option to disable the games ‘distance layer’ (removes the black parts of the screen when zooming far out).[/li]
[li]Manipulation of your current ‘Light Radius’.[/li]
[li]Option to free the game camera. You can move the camera through the world by using the following hotkeys:[list][
]move Camera to the north: ALT + Up[/li]
[li]move Camera to the south: ALT + Down[/li]
[li]move Camera to the west: ALT + Left[/li]
[li]move Camera to the east: ALT + Right[/li]
[li]move Camera to up (z-axis): SHIFT + Up[/li]
[li]move Camera to down (z-axis): SHIFT + Down[/li]
[li]To reset the camera position back to normal simply uncheck this option![/ul][/list][]Activate almost all available blueprints.[/li][ul][li]All in all you now should have 272 blueprints :smiley:[/li]
[li]The list contains some gimmicks like developer test items or mythical relics![/ul][/li]
[li]Direct manipulation of each inGame available skill.[ul][
]option to manipulate the skill levels gained from equipment.[/li]
[li]setting the level of a skill up to the maximum skill level (which is about 10 levels higher as when using the regular in-game skill points)![/li]
[li]GDTH prioritizes normal skilled levels over levels gained from equipment.[/li]
[li]Adding equip skill levels to a skill won’t be permanent.[/li]
[li]Additionally you can now also manipulate item skill levels. Even if those skills won’t display any level ranges, most of those got a small one.[/li]
[li]Remove the cooldown on any skill[/ul][/li]
[li]Manipulate base stats (Physique, Cunning, Spirit, Health, and Energy)[/li]
[li]Manipulate character stats[ul][]Hero & Boss Kills[/li]
[li]Monster Kills[/li]
[li]Damage dealt[/li]
[li]Damage taken[/li]
[li]Total Deaths[/ul][/li]
[li]Option to reset stat points (resets skill points depending on your level and resets your base physique, cunning & spirit to its base values)[/li]
[li]Teleport System This supports:[ul][
]Saving your current heroes position[/li]
[li]Load & teleport to any saved position.[/ul][/li]
[li]Option to manipulate the color of your characters name.[ul][]This color will be visible to other players everywhere inGame.[/li]
[li]When changing your characters name, the game automatically creates a copy of the current character (with the old color)[/li] and changes the color for the currently active one.[/ul]
[li]You no longer need materials for anything![ul][
]Free crafting[/li]
[li]Free dismantling[/li]
[li]Free Shrine activation[/ul][/li]
[li]never-ending potions (once activated a flask runs until you die or log out!)[/li]
[li]export/import skill-sets[/li]
[li]Option to resurrect dead Hardcore characters![/li]
[li]Option to unlock additional Difficulties (Elite & Ultimate)[ul][]higher difficulties also work for multiplayer games (if you host them)[/ul][/li]
[li]Option to manipulate each resistance[/li][ul][li]fire, cold, lightning, poison, and acid, piercing, bleeding, vitality, aether, stun, chaos, Physical, Freeze, Slow & Sleep[/ul][/li]
[li]Option to resize your character.[/li]
[li]Option to force your character to join any Multiplayer game regardless of your character level and/or game mode (hardcore/normal)[/li][ul][li]This means you are able to join HC games with your normal character and vice versa.[/li]
[li]In addition, joining an HC game with a normal character. allows you to die in HC games and get resurrected in town just as you know it ^^
[/ul][
]Optional in-game overlay system[ul][]Experience related stats like[list][]exp/h[/li]
[li]Time needed to reach the next level.[/ul][/li]
[li]System Stats[ul][]Frames per second[/li]
[li]Your ping (only while playing multiplay games))[/ul][/li]
[li]Time Stats[ul][
]Current local time[/li]
[li]Session played time[/li]
[li]Elapsed game time[/ul][/li]
[li]Damage Stats[ul][]Current damage per second[/li]
[li]Total damage done[/li]
[li]Amount of normal & critical hits[/li]
[li]Avarage damage per hit & per crit[/ul][/li]
[li]Live Enemy Browser (Displays various stats for all enemies in your current region.)[/list][/li]
[li]Option to automatically restart Grim Dawn if the game crashes.[/li]
[li]Option to refresh a vendors item-table.[/li]
[li]Option to capture your level up with 5 pictures the second you level up.[/li][ul][li]ScreenShot Dir: \‘Trainer Root’\Captured-LvlUps’CharName’[/ul][
]Option to manipulate the number of enemies spawned by the game (spawn rate).[/li]
[li]GDTH support the devotion system.[/li][ul][li]Possibility to select any available ‘Celestial Power’.[/li]
[li]Option to change the state (active/inactive) for the selected Power.[/li]
[li]Added controls which display the current level as well as the current exp for the selected Celestial Power. You are able to change this.[/ul][/li]
[li]Gender change[/li]
[li]Disable fog[/li]
[li]Disable all effects[/li]
[li]Maximize light radius[/li]
[li]Option to reset one-shot chests so that they are farmable[/li]
[li]Added an option to list & export all functions found in the engine.dll and the game.dll. (Found in the Configuration Window)[/li]
[li]New feature: Loot-Alert (Found in the Configuration Window)[/li]
[li]Live Loot-List (Found in the Configuration Window)[ul][]This does now have it’s own GUI.[/li]
[li]Most of the items are clickable, they will open up on gracefuldusk.[/ul][
]Live Enemy-Browser (Found in the Configuration Window)[ul][]This does now have its own GUI.[/li]
[li]You can click on an enemies name to open the corresponding Wiki-Page.[/ul][/li]
[li]While speaking of Wiki-Pages… Feature: Wiki Search (Found in tab 8)[ul][
]You can search for stuff directly in GDTH and get the results also directly displayed in GDTH.[/li]
[li]You can double-click any result to open it up in your browser.[/ul][/li]
[li]You can export your current skill and devotion setup to grimcalc.com.[/li]
[li]Option to increase the maximum item stack size (to 65535).[/li]
[li]Manipulate your Tribute points.[/li]
[li]spawn any item currently in the game.[/li]
[li]spawn any creature (monster and/or NPCs) currently in the game.[/li][ul][li]Added a search option for items and creatures to spawn.[/li]
[li]The search can handle multiple search strings and features include and exclude options.[/li]
[li]To include a specific string type ‘+’ in front of your search string.[/li]
[li]To exclude a specific string type ‘-’ in front of your search string.[/li]
[li]For example, a search text could look like: ‘+Ultos’ ‘+legendary’ ‘-Blueprint’[/ul][*]Option to lift the transfer stash restrictions. [/li](Placing quest/soulbound items into the transfer stash. Option can be found in tab8.)
[li]God-Mode option for pets[/li]
[li]Option to automatically set each of the pets spawned by you to the aggressive stance.[/li]
[li]Option to unlock all five additional inventory bags (Tab8).[/li]
[li]Option to spawn better potions of ‘Tonic of Mending’. Those instantly restore 100% health and mana (Tab8).[/list][/li]

additional informations:

[ul][li]Currently I don’t like the idea of adding hotkeys to the different features since some of the features are simply too ‘heavy’ for a single hotkey. However, if there really is a high demand for Hotkey support (which I doubt ^^) I might add it…[/li]
[li]If you have any ideas or suggestions I would love to hear them since I am slowly running out of ideas on what to implement next[/ul][/li]
If you are interested in donating me a beer, whiskey or new car, you can do this here!
I’d really appreciate it!

:crossed_swords:

[b]Big thanks to the following people:

[ul][li]atom0s for helping me with various issues![/li]
[li]GlockenGerda for helping me reversing Grim Dawn and for being an awesome person! [/li]
[li]Stormcaller for the permission and help to include the export to grimcalc.com feature.[/li]
[li]zitro for testing GoG support.[/li]
[li]aDoubious1 for keeping the forum henchmen at bay!
[/li]
[li]All people who helped to make GDTH better.[/li]
[li]Special thanks to all of you who donated! I really appreciate it![/ul][/b]:atom_symbol:[/li][i]Without you, GDTH would not have been possible the way it is today.[/i]

D o w n l o a d
Use the Auto-Update feature to update GDTH to its latest version!

Alt download: https://mega.nz/#!YIsgFKYS!EF1xGqAxoZdBR4P_BsVxxsGB9bayVg5jWaZEOH0%20qHKs

Attachment: gdui.png
Attachment: Screenshot_12.jpg
Attachment: GDTH issue.jpg
Attachment: Debug - Copy.txt
Attachment: aom.jpg

2 Likes

Going to bump this as it got stuck in limbo for a while.

GDTH.v5.91
working with Grim Dawn v1.0.0.3
>> Donations are welcome <<

Big thanks to the following people:
[ul][li]atom0s for hosting my trainer and helping me with various other things![/li]
[li]GlockenGerda for helping me reversing Grim Dawn![/li]
[li]Stormcaller for the permission and help to include the export to grimcalc.com feature.[/li]
[li]All people who helped making GDTH better.[/li]
[li]Special thanks to all of you who donated! I really appreciate it![/ul]
[/li]New Features:

[ul][li]You are now able to export your current skill and devotion setup to grimcalc.com[/li]
[li]Implemented an auto-update option.[/ul][/li]
Minor changes & fixes:

[ul][li]Removed the CloudSavingCheck[/li]
[li]Fixed the ‘Live Loot-List’[/li]
[li]You can now mouseover any item in the ‘Loot-List’ to display the itemskin.[/li]
[li]For many options static variables where removed, those are now getting calculated on the fly.[/li]
[li]Updated most of the buttons to fit the main Grim Dawn theme.[/ul][/li]
Good to know:[ul][li]I really appreciate feedback but please dont post statements like: ‘XYZ isn’t working!’ Try to explain what exactly you where trying.[/ul][/li]
Download: Grim.Dawn.v1.0.0.3.PLUS.101.Trainer.v5.91

Thank you for this program! I just resurrected my dead cloud-saved HC character due to a glitch.

I’m not sure what “Removed the CloudSavingCheck” means exactly, because this program had a fit with it check-marked, but after unchecking cloud saving in the game, I was able to then copy my dead HC char files from the cloud save location to the “local” location(or whatever it’s called) & then use your program to revive them.

Not going to mess with any other settings to modify my chars because I do enjoy playing the game, but this just saved me a ton of time to get back to where I was at before, since I didn’t have any saves up to when I died I guess.

I want to donate $20 but I’ve never used paypal before so I guess I’ll have to create an account to do that?

This does not seem to work with mods, your old versions did.

I got error saying in line #, remove the symbols from it…Must be an error in code or something. Can launch Trainer, but can’t use it and it won’t recognize my character (mod).

Doesn’t support mods I imagine. It works fine here non-modded.

GDTH.v5.93
working with Grim Dawn v1.0.0.3

Auto-Updating from version v5.92 or below to v5.93 wont work because i’ve made changes to the Auto-Updater mechanic.
You have to download the latest version manually!
Download can be found at the bottom.

Minor changes & fixes:

[ul][li]No longer removing the dual blades ability on exit.[/li]
[li]Updated / enhanced the LiveLootList.[/li]Each line is now getting displayed with the original ingame color for the particular item.
[li]A changelog is now displayed in the UpdateGUI if an update for gdth is available.[/ul][/li]
Download: Grim.Dawn.v1.0.0.3.PLUS.101.Trainer.v5.93

The problem came from the changed auto-update format. GDTH shouldnt have any trouble with mods in generell. So with this being said, the latest version (v5.93) should work again without any errors. *hopefully :smiley:

link links to 5.92

The game was recently updated to v1.0.0.4. Some of GDTH’s options are not working any longer. I am already working on updating the particular offsets but this may take some time since quite alot got changed. Some of the basic options are still working but i suggest to not use GDTH until i release a working version for GD.v1.0.0.4.
Until then, use the GDTH on your own risk! :smiley:

GDTH.v5.94
working with Grim Dawn v1.0.0.4

Major changes:

[ul][li]Updated the offsets for Grim Dawn v1.0.0.4.[/li]
[li]You can now modify the total of each Attribute instead of just the base.[/ul][/li]
New features:

• [li]Option to increase the maximum item stacksize (to 65535).

Fixes:

[ul][li]Fixed an issue where all executable files would be moved to the ‘oldversions’ folder when updating GDTH to a newer version.[/li]
[li]Fixed a displayerror where the wrong version number was shown on a button.[/ul][/li]
Minor changes:

• [li]Changed/repositioned some visuals.

Download: Grim.Dawn.v1.0.0.4.PLUS.102.Trainer.v5.94 or use the auto-update

is there a way to reset the settings because many of the functions are not currently working in 1.0.0.4 with v5.94

anything on the developer console doesnt work, and resetting points doesnt work for some reason… i have the right version… if theres a way to reset the trained hard settings to earase its memory of last release , it might refresh its memory.

Same thing happen like above and run speed slider doesn’t work when I turn off Clark Kent mode. Check no item requirement is a must function for me because some characters are naked now.

GDTH.v5.95
working with Grim Dawn v1.0.0.4

Fixes:

[ul][li]Fixed the speed options (attack-, movement- and cast-speed).[/li]
[li]Fixed the percent display on the life and energy bar.[/ul][/li]
Minor changes:

• [li]Once again some minor interface changes.

Download: Grim.Dawn.v1.0.0.4.PLUS.102.Trainer.v5.95 or use the auto-update

Dude…Version 5.95 is exact same as 5.94 because no requirements checkbox is checked and yet i can’t ignore item requirements. Speed sliders without clark kent mode turned on isn’t working either.

Hey, could the free camera option please be re-enabled? I use it to check out the margins of the map for hidden stuff.

Immor, can something be done to reset the skills from custom masteries ? It works perfectly with the vanilla masteries but I can’t reset those from mods.

Will be fixed next version.

Yes, will be reimplemented next version.

I’ve not checked any mods out yet. I didnt even know that custom skills are handled differently then normal ones. I assume they are stored in a different array (like item skills). Gonna investigate this.

I do not get an overlay, and the trainer eats up 100% of one CPU!

[20-06-2016 / 09:02:38] :: [SUCCESS:] >> [CONFIG LOADED!]
                            > Restored your previous settings!
[20-06-2016 / 09:02:38] :: [SUCCESS:] >> UPDATE-SEQUENCE
                            > Checking for new version!
                            > Please wait.
[20-06-2016 / 09:02:39] :: [SUCCESS:] >> UPDATE-SEQUENCE
                            > You're running the latest GDTH Version!
                            > CurrentFileVer	: v5.96
[20-06-2016 / 09:02:39] :: Signature Scan! (May take some seconds) 0% done
[20-06-2016 / 09:02:39] :: Signature Scan! (May take some seconds) 50% done
[20-06-2016 / 09:02:40] :: Signature Scan! (May take some seconds) 100% done
[20-06-2016 / 09:02:41] :: Trainer is Ready to use!
[20-06-2016 / 09:02:42] :: [INFO:] >> Overlay closed
                            > If you want to display the overlay again, reactivate it in the gui!
                           [GameState :: InGame]
[20-06-2016 / 09:02:43] :: [FAIL:] >> OVERLAY DISABLED!
                            > Not able to display the inGame overlay while in Fullscreen mode.
[20-06-2016 / 09:02:43] :: [INFO:] >> Overlay closed
[20-06-2016 / 09:02:44] :: [INFO:] >> Overlay closed
[20-06-2016 / 09:02:45] :: [INFO:] >> Overlay closed
[20-06-2016 / 09:02:46] :: [INFO:] >> Overlay closed
[20-06-2016 / 09:02:47] :: [INFO:] >> Overlay closed
[20-06-2016 / 09:02:48] :: [INFO:] >> Overlay closed
[20-06-2016 / 09:02:49] :: [INFO:] >> Overlay closed
[20-06-2016 / 09:02:50] :: [INFO:] >> Overlay closed
[20-06-2016 / 09:02:51] :: [INFO:] >> Overlay closed
[20-06-2016 / 09:02:52] :: [INFO:] >> Overlay closed
[20-06-2016 / 09:02:53] :: [INFO:] >> Overlay closed
[20-06-2016 / 09:02:54] :: [INFO:] >> Overlay closed
[20-06-2016 / 09:02:55] :: [INFO:] >> Overlay closed
[20-06-2016 / 09:02:56] :: [INFO:] >> Overlay closed
[20-06-2016 / 09:02:57] :: [INFO:] >> Overlay closed
[20-06-2016 / 09:02:58] :: [INFO:] >> Overlay closed
[20-06-2016 / 09:02:59] :: [INFO:] >> Overlay closed
[20-06-2016 / 09:03:00] :: [INFO:] >> Overlay closed
[20-06-2016 / 09:03:01] :: [INFO:] >> Overlay closed
[20-06-2016 / 09:03:02] :: [INFO:] >> Overlay closed
[20-06-2016 / 09:03:03] :: [INFO:] >> Overlay closed
[20-06-2016 / 09:03:04] :: [INFO:] >> Overlay closed
[20-06-2016 / 09:03:05] :: [INFO:] >> Overlay closed
[20-06-2016 / 09:03:06] :: [INFO:] >> Overlay closed
[20-06-2016 / 09:03:10] :: [INFO:] >> Overlay closed
[20-06-2016 / 09:03:36] :: [INFO:] >> Overlay closed
[20-06-2016 / 09:03:37] :: [SUCCESS:] >> EXIT-SEQUENCE
                            > GDTH is now shutting down!
                            > All configurations made are saved.
[20-06-2016 / 09:02:38] :: [SUCCESS:] >> [CONFIG LOADED!]
                            > Restored your previous settings!
[20-06-2016 / 09:02:38] :: [SUCCESS:] >> UPDATE-SEQUENCE
                            > Checking for new version!
                            > Please wait.
[20-06-2016 / 09:02:39] :: [SUCCESS:] >> UPDATE-SEQUENCE
                            > You're running the latest GDTH Version!
                            > CurrentFileVer	: v5.96
[20-06-2016 / 09:02:39] :: Signature Scan! (May take some seconds) 0% done
[20-06-2016 / 09:02:39] :: Signature Scan! (May take some seconds) 50% done
[20-06-2016 / 09:02:40] :: Signature Scan! (May take some seconds) 100% done
[20-06-2016 / 09:02:41] :: Trainer is Ready to use!
[20-06-2016 / 09:02:42] :: [INFO:] >> Overlay closed
[20-06-2016 / 09:02:43] :: [FAIL:] >> OVERLAY DISABLED!
                            > Not able to display the inGame overlay while in Fullscreen mode.
[20-06-2016 / 09:02:43] :: [INFO:] >> Overlay closed
[20-06-2016 / 09:02:45] :: [INFO:] >> Overlay closed
[20-06-2016 / 09:02:47] :: [INFO:] >> Overlay closed
[20-06-2016 / 09:02:49] :: [INFO:] >> Overlay closed
[20-06-2016 / 09:02:51] :: [INFO:] >> Overlay closed
[20-06-2016 / 09:02:53] :: [INFO:] >> Overlay closed
[20-06-2016 / 09:02:55] :: [INFO:] >> Overlay closed
[20-06-2016 / 09:02:57] :: [INFO:] >> Overlay closed
[20-06-2016 / 09:02:59] :: [INFO:] >> Overlay closed
[20-06-2016 / 09:03:01] :: [INFO:] >> Overlay closed
[20-06-2016 / 09:03:02] :: [INFO:] >> Overlay closed
[20-06-2016 / 09:03:04] :: [INFO:] >> Overlay closed
[20-06-2016 / 09:03:06] :: [INFO:] >> Overlay closed
[20-06-2016 / 09:03:10] :: [INFO:] >> Overlay closed
[20-06-2016 / 09:03:37] :: [SUCCESS:] >> EXIT-SEQUENCE
[20-06-2016 / 09:03:40] :: [SUCCESS:] >> EXIT-SEQUENCE