[Tool] Grim Dawn Trained Hard

Oh no, I was trying out a stupid build when Grim Dawn updated, and now I’m stuck with it as the trainer isn’t working.
Dear Immor, do you know when you will have an updated version working?
Thank you very much for your hard work

Greetings.

Having just beaten Grim Dawn, I figured I would experiment with Trainers and have some fun with the skills and classes within the game. I have downloaded and installed Trained Hard, version 6.00, yet am unable to have my character detected by the trainer. I have disabled Cloud Sync within GD, and overcome that error. I am still occasionally told that the in game interface will not load with Fullscreen active. I have tried windowed, windowed borderless at multiple resolutions and still receive the error that I am in Fullscreen and thus will not see the in game overlay.

Once or twice I have launched successfully without that error message, but still do not see any in game overlay. I would very much like the trainer to be able to detect my character and be able to modify it. Am I doing something wrong or missing a step of operation? Please let me know how you think I can get my character to be recognized by the trainer!

Thank you very much for all of your hard work.

• gg

If you did a little more reading of the first page you’d notice that the trainer is for specific versions of GD and GD just go an update :wink:

I am sure immor will update soon

SOONER I hope because GD is only the game I’d play most of the time haha…

GDTH.v6.01
working with Grim Dawn v1.0.0.5
>> Donations are welcome <<

Changelog:

Major Changes:

• [li]Updated offsets to the latest game version (v1.0.0.5).

Minor Changes:

• [li]Changed the speed manipulation from hardcoded values to multiplier.

New Features:

• [li]Added an option to change tribute points (gained at the crucible). Option can be found in tab2.

Not yet working again:

[ul][li]Free Crafting[/li]
[li]Dismantling[/li]
[li]NoRequirements[/ul][/li]
To update use the auto-update feature!

Thank you immor, your work is appreciated and is the best Grim Dawn tool on the web! Good work!

Unable to update, Download failed, also if i try to go to the download page bitdefender blocks your site and im not about to go and change my antivirus settings, is there an alternative way to get 6.01?

Sounds like that is also bitdefender blocking it. Just disable it temporarily? Every anti virus has an easy to access disable button in the task bar

Not bitdefender, it requires you to set up rules and even though the exe is fine im sure there is a reason that its hitting on his blog.

The reason why most AV Tools are blocking the download is because the file is downloaded as *.rar but actually is an executable.

The reason for this is simple, my host doesn’t allow executables extensions.

Updater works perfectly; new version works as advertised. Awesome tool. Thanks.

(Just so you know, the “version running” overlay at startup is correct and the desktop shortcut updates correctly, but the version box at the bottom of the app - beside the Donate button - still says version 5.99.

How are you supposed to ever sleep again after hearing something like that, I know.)

was usiing it just fine 10 minutes ago , now it says waiting for game (executtable not running) any ideas?

Grim Dawn just updated itself on Steam, and I think it is causing the trainer to not work again! :frowning:
It still says v 1.0.0.5 but they must have done something that broke the trainer. GRRRR!

Hotfix 1
http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?p=420036

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

On the GDTH Config window: the tooltips appear behind the actual window. I can only see the last bit of the message, if it’s long enough to actually run past the main window.

For example:

• for Overlay, I can only see the end of the message box, not any of the contents.
  • for Always On Top, I can see that it ends with “r GDTH!”
  • for the LOOTList debugging options at the bottom of the window, I can only see the second line.

Tooltips on the main GDTH window work normally.

Can confirm, trainer does NOT work with latest 1.0.0.5 HotFix.
Game still identifies itself as 1.0.0.5 but obviously the executable was changed enough for the trainer not to recognize it.

Sad part is I am playing with a Hardcore character and the hotfix has a fix for Hardcore death causing the game to stop receiving commands (the engine itself would keep running).

Sorry for double-posting but does anyone know how I can revert to the previous (pre-hotfix) 1.0.0.5 build?

I am using Steam, not GoG.

Even before the 1.0.0.5 hotfix, the pre-hotfix 1.0.0.5 didn’t work with trainer…for me anyway with mods (DAIL)

There is a small hotfix that upload the DLC logo into the game which making the Trainer not working…

im having the same problem , trainer wont load