[Tool] Grim Dawn Trained Hard

That’s because the trainer hasn’t been updated to work with the current version of the game. Check a few posts before yours.

Hello ,

im having the following issue . I launch GDTH , on the first tab ‘‘char 1’’ i see the following on the bottom part ‘‘waiting for game!(process not found)’’. I proceed to click run grim dawn and the game starts . The message changes to '‘grim dawn.exe’ found , now start a game. Im already running Grim Dawn and i am logged in campaign with my character but nothing seems to work from the GDTH , dont know what i could be doing wrong , can anyone help me?

ps. Im running the steam version , i have properly found the exe in the steam folder.

Thanks

must be really hard to atleast look at the post aboth … THE TRAINER ISN’T UPDATED YET … gosh why people why …

The owner of the trainer has a life… do you?

What does this have to do with anything? While most people that post could read any of the numerous posts that say it hasn’t been updated yet, no one’s demanding anything.

Is this thing ever going to get updated for the new add on?

Need the new editor, come on dude!! And yes, we all know hes has a personal life, but at least he could post a time frame on when the new version will be out.

And thanks for all the hard work.

What am I screwing up if the trainer can run the game itself, detect it when it is running, but cannot pull up a character sheet? I’m guessing I need to move a mod file into the saved character area?

It’s not… updated… yet… Sure the trainer still runs. It is it’s own independent entity with it’s own exec. This does not mean that it will work with the game, because it simply isn’t compatible with the current game version. :rolleyes:

This was already addressed.

@ Immor

Sir, this is Bug report. I attempted to spawn an item with your trainer on GD game version 1.0.1.1 and it doesn’t work, no items are spawned.

Secondly, the Teleport function is also not working and that is an important feature to me.

And just as additional info, I am using the GOG version of the game if that matters.

PS: I appreciate your Trainer, without it I don’t play the game. I would like to ask that you should do a better job when releasing new iterations as you are taking too long to release your next for the Expansion.

Most if not all people in this forum page are certainly waiting for it and I bet many are not happy with the waiting time, I will say I myself am Not.

The bugs you are reporting are already known because the trainer barely supports the gog version. Most of the functions are not working with gog version. On the other hand, I bet Immor will be working in the future to support it.
I know we are all waiting for the trainer to be updated but you must be patient. I personaly dont understand why tiresome people keep asking the same shit everyday. It could take a long time, be patient again. Immor is very busy atm, I guess.
Dont worry he will update it sooner or later.

:frowning: sigh :frowning:

Hey whats wrong with you People? Man if you dont like to wait make your own Trainer.

I mean Immor is realy doing a great job here. Hes doing it because he !can! and he shares it with the Grim Dawn Community for fucking free dude! Hes not harvesting you personal Data or bombard you with advertisements to make money out of it nor he demands any salary.
And you demand from him to fix this and that and better make it quick because you dont want to wait.

Gotta quiet now or Im getting carried away…:furious:
Those comments really piss me off!

To you Immor I´am verry thankfull for this wonderful tool as it helps me get into content of the lategame as I dont have time for hour long farming and getting all the items for the builds to try out or respecing and all the other things it provides. I´am verry gratefull.

If I were him, I wouldn’t update GDTH ever again based purely on your childish comment. You seem to be under the impression that it takes 2 seconds to update this program. He’s busy. He’ll work on it when he has time. If you want someone around at all times to keep these things up to date for you, make one yourself. Your appreciation seems rather lackluster. That or you’re just trolling. I can’t honestly tell with the people on this forum whining about the out of date trainer not working with their games.

“PS”. Those aren’t bugs. They’re incompatibilities. You’re trying to force GDTH to run with a version of the game it doesn’t possess. I refuse to believe the difference between these two things is that challenging to understand.

I have to ask : did you or on request did a CE Forums mod lock the thread on CE Forums…?

Because it hadn’t been updated since January '17 and hadn’t been locked until I tried to make a post in it last week (which was deleted, and the thread locked after).

WTF is wrong with you?

I dont really rely on ‘Cheat Tools’ to help my game. My HC character is already tanky enough to survive the depths of Ultimate Difficulty. I play clean and smooth 'baby

You kids should’ve learned your lesson: Never update Grim Dawn if GDTH isn’t updated yet. Pitiful mortals.

Cheating tools break the experience of the game. I wish this tool to stop in development))

Screw you dude, this thing is useful for more than just cheating.

Care to give some examples that are not actually you cheating ?

Just to be clear, I have no issue with you cheating, I am just curious what you do with the tool that is not actually cheating as I cannot really think of anything (but then I do not actually use it / know much about it).