[Tool] Grim Dawn Trained Hard

If you don’t like it, then don’t cheat, it is that simple.

You kids should’ve learned your BIG LESSON:

Never update Grim Dawn if ‘Grim Dawn Trained Hard’ isn’t updated yet.

I’m cool with clean gaming, that’s all.

I bet you’re straight edge too. There’s zero problem with people cheating in a single player game.

Stop projecting.

Clean gaming, huh?

#1 tip :slight_smile:

Clean gaming my foot…

Do we have an approximate ETA for a version of GDTH compatible with the latest game version? No rush though, looks like one huge of a project to get it up to date with a whole new expansion.

Hello I would like to know when a version of GDTH will be available for version 1.0.2.1 so for the extensions too. Immor can you contact me directly on the forum I would like to discuss with you. Thank you good luck

Does this program still work with latest update ?

the last two pages of posts right before yours, including the two right before it, should have answered this :wink:

I just want to know how to install it if it works - can u link a how to text please ?

So its not updated yet…sad

Don’t kid yourself chum…I completed the game 3 times without the trainer. I use it mainly to try and experiment things that the game has to offer so please don’t lecture me.

And stop call it it a cheating tool. It’s a trainer … and a very good one at that.

:slight_smile: Agree! :slight_smile:

You made it sound like cheating items is the only thing that this trainer offers lmao. Just stop making a fool out of yourself and let other people enjoy/play the way that they want, we don’t need a SJW on this forum especiall this thread, Grim Dawn forums were always cleaner and more respectful than OW/Diablo 3/poe. So let’s not start a pointless debate over here. And enjoy your game.

past that will not work
but great trainer up to 1010

Let’s not start a quarrel here boys. Just gotta respect each other’s opinion so we all make peace. Grim Dawn Trained Hard-reliant players and non-users of GDTH are still Grim Dawn players of the same kind.

And hey, is GDTH coming up? Immor we love you and hope for the best for fast release

U think were all boys playing Grim Dawn
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Well, Crate just announced upcoming patches for Grim Dawn.
V1.0.3.0 and V1.0.4.0

I doubt GDTH will be updated at all. In any case, this was a great trainer and I appreciate the work that went into it.

There are still some tools you can use instead of this…