[Tool] Grim Internals (v1.1.9.8 only)

I am honestly unsure what the issue could be. I just tested it out right now with dom and it appears to be working here:

Your screenshot looks like you are entering it correctly but if anyone else has any ideas feel free to share I guess because I’m stumped.

1 Like

Reinstalled Grim Internals again and it worked. I shouldn’t have panicked, thank you all for your help.

3 Likes

Since i got a new computer and try to use the mod, my mod configurator looks like this:

Any solution for this problem?
Thanks in advance

You need to increase the scaleFactor (to 1.5 maybe even more)

[Configurator]
VK_F1=112
VK_F5=116
ScaleFactor=1.25

in
GrimInternals.ini

1 Like

The problem was indeed the scalefactor. It was 1.0 and I changed it to 1.5 and it seems fine now.
Thank you for the quick response!

I have been trying to get GI working since i installed GD, I) keep getting process failed(). Weird thing is it just worked but it asked me to disable cloud saving so I did , restarted it and now I’m getting this error again. I have been beating my head against the wall trying to figure out why this wont work. I have read through the comments have tried doing the workarounds/fixes to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edit- So I got it to work because it has worked in the past(once then I get the openprocess failed error) by just restarting my Pc and then opening GI before I even touch steam through windows explorer. This is weird. Any help would be appreciated I don’t want to have to do this every time I try and play GD. TY

Did you turn off cloud saving in both places? Steam settings and the ingame Options menu.

так и не понял как поставить локализацию и как запустить конфиг

Hello SolarWind_D3,

Welcome!

It’s easy! :wink:

Someone has to load the “Localization_GrimInternals.txt” and translate the stings to your language.

Then he/she has to copy this translated datas and merge this into the “tags_ui.txt” from your language and put it online.

That’s it!

1 Like

Yea I did, it seems to work if I don’t open anything else, like i just have to launch GI before i even maximize steam. makes no sense idk. so weird.

Everything works great except for one feature, the GameSpeed multiplier. I have edited the griminternals config file for a number of the attributes and that all works, with the exception of the GameSpeed multiplier. When I push Ctrl F5 in-game, the UI screen shows the speed I set it to in the config file. Also, should that slider work? I can’t move it with the mouse, but it does move to reflect the edit to file?Screenshot%202021-02-05%20155540

Changing the game speed works only in Single Player mode.
So, if you can’t move the slider that’s because you’re probably in MP.

2 Likes

GlockenGerda, thanks. That was the issue. Much appreciated.

1 Like

Not only is Glocken continuing to update GI, but she’s also adding features AND providing support…

As long as GI stays up-to-date/supports the latest patches/hotfixes, I’m grateful!

2 Likes

I lost my Halloween hat on accident. Any way to get another? Just for collection purposes. I have the illusion still though.

Also were there any other GI specific items or anything besides this hat?

If you know how to transfer your char to a custom mod (and back),
then it’s pretty easy; open the console and type:
game.spawn "records/items/halloween_hat.dbr"
(Make a backup of your char, just in case…)

As a second possibility, zip your char and send it to me ([email protected]) or attach it here;
I’ll add the hat and send it back to you.

But keep in mind, you will lose the hat whenever you start Grim Dawn without GI.

1 Like

Will I just be able to get it again this Halloween?

I think so…

1 Like

I just started using the tool because I really wanted the debuff icons. They work great on target dummy with all ini settings default as is however if I walk 5 steps over to enemies in game I see absolutely no icons. I play on 4k but like I said they work fine on target dummy so no clue.

Hero debuff icons are only visible on heroes and bosses (and the training dummy).
So, if you can see them on the training dummy, you should see them on heroes/bosses, too.

I can’t believe that there is a 4k display issue, but I can’t test it, because I play on 1920x1080.