[Tool] Grim Internals

Well, let’s leave the computer configuration aside. I want to ask another question.

Have you considered GI’s support for multilingualism? For example, plug-in localized text. (A large number of Chinese players need this feature very much.) :wink:

Supplementary Note: I mean Configuration Window

@ Glocky I dont know if its intentional tbh but the NamesFontSize also affects the “Active Quests” blue word under the map
Intentional?

Since the new update, I continue to get the error message “OpenProcess() failed”. Any suggestions on how to fix this problem? I have reinstalled three times now hoping that replacing the files would help. Very hard to play the game without this amazing mod. Let me know. Thanks!

Your issue can be as Darkstalix said, folder permissions, if you installed Steam on the default folder (Program Files) that might be the reason.

In all honesty, I would suggest you and anyone else, for future reference, to not install anything in there, first, for that same reason, the permissions, second, I find it safer by not installing nothing there, why you might ask, because you don’t need to run anything (except some special cases) as administrator.

Your system might not be like mine (I have 3 HDDs) but you can still move your Steam Folder, but before doing that, I suggest you google how to do so (I did that at some point last year due to the same issue as you, but different game).

For reference, install softwares in a folder called Apps and games on the Games folder, to keep it organized and not mess the root folder.

When/where do you get that error?

I have plans to localize the Configurator, yes!
But at the moment I take a long break from Grim Dawn / Grim Internals!

I’m working since 'mid 2016 on Grim Internals, so taking a break seems legit … :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll make only small GI bugfixes and updates for new Grim Dawn patches, so that GI remain functional!

Oh, that’s not intended! Thanks!

Hi, how do you delete custom teleport list points?

Take a look into the FAQ … https://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?p=695979#post695979 … :eek:

Well, understanding.:slight_smile:
Your work is very hard, you should take time to rest well.

I wish you health!

I am getting a weird problem when playing multiplayer with a friend. When he is the host and I use Internals, whenever I get in visual range of a Nemesis boss, my game will crash. I restarted it without Internals running and everything works fine. Didn’t test with me being the host yet. I tried it with the Nemesis Alert both enabled and disabled, a endless hang would happen every time I got into range no matter what (while he kept the game hosted I restarted GD and Internals 5 times testing various settings and trying it as admin or not as admin), forcing me to kill the GD process and restart. Not sure if this is a problem others have experienced or just me. Will update with more info as I will be hosting for a while to see if it happens as host as well (which would be really frustrating, as if host crashes that boss is gone).

The specific boss it happened on was Kubacabra in the Ancient Grove area.

Just created an account specifically to bring up the same/similar issue as the previous poster. Since the last update I get BSOD’d every time I encounter a Nemesis enemy. Really freaked me out the first few times, and now I’ve just stopped playing until this can be addressed. Crashes my computer every time. :furious:

I love the mod and appreciate all your hard work, but something’s definitely up. Win7 64x - GTX 970 - 16gb ram - IBM 2500k

while this answer wasn’t directed at me, i would still like to give me opinion on why maybe, atm, a x86 version would be nice, too.

i play with steam cloud safe, so i need to start grim dawn first. i haven’t figured it out, maybe because it’s atm not possible, how to make a desktop link, or really any other way of starting x64 other than going manually into my library and start it from there. that is done badly by grim dawn imo. so by bad habit, i start usually the 32bit version.
on top of that, x64 seems more buggy than 32bit.

ps: i just recently started using grim internals, but i like it a lot, great job!

FWIW, I just ran into Kuba in single player in the Gloomwald with this mod running and didn’t get a crash.

Just wanted to make an update - so I hosted a multiplayer game where I was the only player in it and ran Gloomwald until I found Kubacabra again, and it didn’t crash this time with the tool running. I had left Nemesis Alert to off since last time this happened, and other than my computer being fully restarted since last time I had the hanging/crashing, I can’t think of anything else that’s changed, but I am glad it seems to be working now. The only possibilities I can think of are it relating to other players being in the game, you not being the host, or just a full reboot needing to happen after switching off Nemesis Spawns, but whatever it is, it is definitely caused by the tool since the first time it happened I could fight the Nemesis boss no problem if I just restarted GD without the tool.

Also, I think I can rule out specs, I have 32GB DDR4, a GTX 1070, and a mediocre (but should be more than good enough) CPU, an i5 6600k.

I tried turning off Nemesis and Legendary alerts as beakhole suggested and have not gotten a crash or BSOD since. Whatever the issue was that seems to have fixed it.

you can make a shortcut from the GrimInternals64.exe right in the desktop and run it from there too. Make sure you have steam running tho

About the nemesis alert i havent tested with friends for a while now and since it was working properly on solo i thought it was ok, ty for posting this

im new in the GD world. the programm works perfect. but… the autoloot doesnt work correcly. it doesnt pick up armor or weapons etc. is there a option? i have activated all autopic up stuff etc.

There’s no other options, except for rare gear (yellow ones), otherwise you would be full in the first 3-5 mins. I doubt it work with the in-built game filter, tho, may work with the tool filter(?).

I can’t reproduce crashes in MP when Nemesis Alert is enabled and a Nemesis is spawned.
But I tested only over LAN with 2 PCs.

Hi GlockenGerda, thanks for the amazing app and for keeping it up-to-date!

Could I please request a small feature?
After playing the game for quite a while, I find that I don’t want to pick up components anymore, but hiding them with the filter doesn’t stop GI from picking them up?
I could disable all the pickups, of course, but I still want GI to pickup things like pots and health and all that.

Thanks.